45 ❅

february 9th

hoseok smiles, working on his project, but getting interrupted every few seconds from taehyung randomly kissing him, throwing him off.

hoseok, jimin, taehyung, yoongi, and jungkook all decided that since theyre all almost done with their chapter projects anyway, they can mix up where the partners are working at.

hoseok smiles finally finishing what he had to finish for his last section on chapter six, as taehyung smiles as well, leaning in to give him a congratulatory kiss, well, just a kiss just because he misses the strawberry taste in the olders mouth.

hoseok mentally shrugs, kissing the younger back, bringing his arms gently on the blond's chest.

yoongi yawns, falling asleep on the couch, his work that he contributed on for his, taehyung's, and jungkook's maths project, not wanting to stay awake while the other two finish their section of their own project.

jungkook is laying down getting bored of his work, laying his pencil down, lifting his head back up to look at jimin, watching him write down the explanation for his section fluently, amazed on how he's able to understand chapter six so easily, it was his least favourite chapter.

"jimin~ could you help me with my section for chapter three?" jungkook grins, "since you and taehyung are switching back over soon," he blinks innocently, making jimin roll his eyes but nod, scooting closer to the raven haired.

while jimin explains what jungkook should do to expand his description of his chapter, but the younger just nods not caring at all, he's just staring at jimin and his beautiful features.

after jimin finishes explaining he whispers, "understand now?" smiling lightly at the younger, jungkook still not paying attention to what jimin was informing him, now staring at his lips that he always wondered would feel against his.

jimin pouts, still not receiving an answer from his friend, begins to nuzzle with his raven locks with one hand, making only one arm on the carpeted floor, help his body stay lifted up.

jungkook just keeps staring at jimin's lips, not caring if he may have a crush on his best friend, he just wants to know how his lips taste, leaning in, relieved jimin didn't back away.

once jungkook's lips fully brush against the brunet's he begins to back away satisfied at least for that but jimin pulls him closer deepening the kiss, seeming to want more than the little brush feeling, his hand slightly pulling on jungkook's locks, jungkook smiling into the kiss as they turn to get more comfortable, jimin on top of jungkook, jungkook's arms around the older's neck.

yoongi opening his eye a bit to see what the sudden noise is from, realising that jungkook won the game, smiling lightly ready to congratulate him tomorrow.