02 ❅

december 28th

after hanging up on the younger as fast as lightning, hoseok rushingly turned off his phone, and tucked himself under his tangerine coloured duvet, trying to fall asleep as fast as possible to not have to receive rejection that day.

hoseok wakes up happily, like he always does. smiling brighter than the sun itself, bringing joy to everyone he encounters, even if he isn't speaking, he has this special type of radiation that gives off joy even when he doesn't mean too.

hoseok grabs his phone off the charger, turning it back on, and begins to walk into his kitchen to make himself some hot chocolate. he places his phone on the kitchen table as he gets out everything he needs to make his wishing hot subject.

once he's finished he sits down into one of the chairs next to the table and grabs his phone, looking at all of his notifications, whilst taking a sip of his coco. he sees the notifications from taehyung yesterday, hoseok begins to cough uncontrollably, accidentally sipping his warm drink too fast, shocked at the responses taehyung have gave him.

from: tae tae <3

wtf are you okay? you spoke so fast it sounded like you were running out of breath

from: tae tae <3

but yeah, i would like to hang out ^^ it would be fun to see what the quiet kid that disappeared on me, can talk about

from: tae tae <3

i wish it could be tomorrow though :/ but i'm going to a party with my friends, how about the 30th? that's a day i'm actually not drinking my guts out, heh

from: tae tae <3

oh, you must be sleeping since you haven't responded yet, well just tell me tomorrow when you wake up, have a nice rest~

after his brief coughing session, hoseok clicks the 'reply' button on his phone, to respond back to the younger.

to: tae tae <3

awh, i wish it could be today, i was really looking forward to hanging out, but yeah! the 30th definitely works for me, you could meet here at my place, yeah? i'll tell you my address on the day.

soon, hoseok finishes his hot chocolate, and places his rudolph mug into the sink, with the rest of the few dishes that he has to wash later.

hearing his phone go off, indicating that he has gotten a text, hoseok picks up his phone and reads the reply that taehyung has given him in his head.

from: tae tae <3

sounds good, can't wait to see you c:

hoseok puts his phone down after fully reading the message, and walks over towards his couch and plops onto it, did i really just plan a date for taehyung to meet me here? at my place? he sighs.