47 ❅

february 11th

hoseok turns around, a white damp ball in the palm of his hand, getting ready to chuck it at taehyung, but taehyung had already beat him to it, hoseok throwing his snow ball at the blond's laughing figure, after wiping the cold snow off of his face.

taehyung continues to giggle as he watches the snow flakes fall on the older's hair, hoseok shivering a bit, but continuing to build the unfinished snow fort that was here at the park that they're at, before they arrived.

taehyung walks over towards the older, ruffling up his hair before grabbing some snow himself to help him build the fort.

hoseok smiles widely once they're finished, hoping whoever began this snow fort will smile seeing that it's finished and at least four feet long, hoseok getting ready to grab taehyung's hand to walk them both to his apartment when he sees the blond kneeling down, writing something with a stick in the fort.

hoseok curious, walks over towards the younger, seeing he wrote 'k.th + j.hs forever' in a huge heart, making hoseok peck his lips and hug the younger, happy that he's dating the other, and this isn't some dream.

hoseok takes another sip out of his hot chocolate, that he made for him and taehyung once they have gotten to his apartment, realizing he's almost done.

he places his cup on his coffee table, next to taehyung's empty one, before leaning back into the cushion looking down at his lap, seeing taehyung dozing off to sleep.

hoseok smiles at taehyung's cute sleeping face, pecking his cheek before, turning off his tv, and picking taehyung up bridal style, taking him into his room, laying him on his mattress.

hoseok changes into his pajamas before slipping into bed with taehyung, turning off the lamp, and feels taehyung instantly, wrap his arms around his waist.

"i love you tae, sleep tight," hoseok tells the blond, kissing his forehead lightly, taehyung being the light sleeper that he is, woke up from hoseok rummaging through his drawers, "i love you too hoseok."