25 ❅

january 20th

hoseok has been telling himself to confess to taehyung all day. they're really good friends now right? it's not like if taehyung rejects he'll give a horrible rejection.

hoseok had just pulled taehyung to a bench outside the cafeteria, trying to confess but is just staring at him trying to confess but instead he's biting his lip gently, trying to look at the younger and not the floor.

taehyung smiles lightly seeing his hyung's face slowly turning red, he just loves when he sees hoseok blushing, especially if he is the cause.

"tae...you have been a really good friend to me, since august i smiled even though i didn't know your name each time i saw you, soon in november i learned your name and realized that your name matches your face...cute," hoseok starts taking a breath.

"in december i realized i really enjoyed your presence, realizing very few people can help me to smile, at namjoon's christmas party i tried to kiss you under the mistletoe and if you remember i chickened out.. but one party you got really drunk and kissed me.."

taehyung's mouth widens a little in shock, he actually kissed hoseok at that party, it wasn't just a dream.

"i don't even know where i'm going with this, i was just supposed to say that i lik-"

hoseok was interrupted, wasn't expecting a response from taehyung since he was still looking at the ground, taehyung's hands were placed on each side of his cheeks, kissing him, him after he had just confessed.

hoseok gets out of his thoughts, wrapping his arms around taehyung's waist, kissing him back, making taehyung smiles lightly into the kiss, hoseok barely thinking straight, realizes how taehyung is putting a little more force than usual into the kiss, but shoots that thought out of his mind quickly just enjoying this moment.

taehyung soon removes his soft ones from the older's smiling lightly, "i like you too, boyfriend."

hoseok smiles back, his face feeling a little hotter hearing taehyung use that term, "let's go tell our friends how much we like each other then, hm..boyfriend?" hoseok giggles, taehyung taking him back into the cafeteria trying to find their table.

soon lunch is over, and jungkook has taken taehyung to go gym, hoseok is smiling, happy that his former friend-crush is now his boyfriend, walks towards his locker to write him a note himself, texting jimin he doesn't have to do it today, after he finishes writing it he walks across to get his sketchpad for free hand drawing, hearing jimin's comment over and over after he heard the news, making him laugh, '25 days early or i would've exposed your ass'

i'm like a present, when you receive me you might want to return me or maybe keep me, but i'm determined to make sure you keep me and i make you really happy while i'm here (:

taehyung smiles lightly placing the note with the others, but this time grabbing the whole stack, closing his locker after he put on his coat and adjusted his backpack strap.

he walks over to his boyfriend smiling lightly at the rainbow stack in his hand, "so you were anonymous all along?"

"it took you like three years to figure that out," hoseok laughs making taehyung glare at him putting the stack of rainbow notes in the front pocket of his backpack, looking back at his hyung.

he leaned closer to hoseok pecking his lips, backing up smiling seeing he caused his hyung to blush like he wanted, "and it took you like three years to confess."

hoseok doesn't say anything, looking anywhere around the room but taehyung, making the younger smile and lace his fingers with him, walking downstairs so they can go outside.