17 ❅

january 12th

"mr. kim, can you please leave the dancing area, i would like hoseok and jungkook to have no distractions, they need to prepare even harder for tomorrow," the dance teacher says, looking up at taehyung from his desk. "i'll see you friday."

taehyung nods, contemplating on giving hoseok his daily kiss right now, but realizes he may not be able to focus if that happens so he just hopes that he will see him before he leaves campus later.

since lunch is over, taehyung isn't allowed to just roam the halls, but taehyung strongly doesn't want to go to his history class, so he decides to figure out who this 'anonymous' person is, it's making him wonder if the person is actually hoseok, people usually tell him that hoseok is reading notes on his locker.

he turns a corner, finally walking in the hallway where his locker is at he curses under his breath realizing that a tiny pink post it note is already on his locker, he won't be able to expose 'anonymous' today.

maybe he could make jungkook secretly watch his locker and just skip all his classes for a day, jungkook would agree to that.

i wish you would be next to me right now, you could be able to feel my shirt and realize that i'm just like my fabric, boyfriend material
-anonymous

taehyung smiles at the note like he always does, he doesn't want to throw the post it notes away so different variations of colors of tiny paper are just in the top shelf of his locker in the back, hearing hoseok say those cheesy words to him every time he reads them.

he closes his locker and begins to walk to history, not bringing his textbook, it's not like he's going to actually learn anything in there.

hoseok tired and out of breath is walking to every single one of his classes that he missed today since he was practicing for the competition, jungkook and hoseok both smiled happily when their physics teacher told them not to worry about any homework.

hoseok is jogging his way towards the hallway where his locker is located, only getting his coat and backpack, he frowns realizing that taehyung had already left to go home and begins to walk outside to go home.

hoseok hits the cold air and coughs, walking towards his car, before hoseok goes into his car he feels a hand on his shoulder, and a warm and gentle kiss on his neck, he flushed at the touched realizing its taehyung.

"tomorrow might be the last day i kiss you hoseok," taehyung smiles before patting his head, walking to ghost own car as hoseok gets into his own.

'does tomorrow really have to be the last day' hoseok frowns.