32 ❅

january 27th

from: tae tae <3

no school ^^ meaning no finals!! i'm ecstatic~~

hoseok looking through his phone seeing the younger had texted him, underneath the notification that says that their school is closed for today, smiling lightly, trying to text back, moving around to get comfortable, feeling jimin's soft fingers around his waist.

to: tae tae <3

no finals yay!!! can you come over lolol i'm bored and i wanna see your cute face

from: tae tae <3

sure i'll be there soon!! and you're cuter~

and with that text hoseok slowly tries to detangle himself from jimin so he can take a shower and freshen up before taehyung comes over.

jimin wakes up, his hair a mess and he's just wearing shorts and a plain white t shirt, realizing that the older is not in bed anymore he begins to walk downstairs to go and see hoseok and taehyung in quite an intimate kiss, taehyung straddling the younger who's underneath him on the couch.

jimin coughs, letting the couple knowing that he's in sight, "oh hey jimin," hoseok says his face coated with a shade of pink making taehyung want to kiss him again and smirk at the orange haired.

jimin shakes his head, seeing them separate from each other and make room for him on the couch in an awkwardly, "oh it's fine guys, i'll just call jungkook and tell him that i'll go and visit him today," jimin smiles lightly, walking upstairs to go and change and freshen up so he can visit the younger.

"let me spend the night~" taehyung smirks pulling hoseok closer to him on the bed, "it'll be fun~ and i miss your body warmth" taehyung pouts.

hoseok nods, making taehyung smile, getting up from hoseok's bed towards his dresser so he can pick out some clothes that he would wear to sleep, having dozens of sleepovers with the boy before already knowing where which item is placed.

"are you okay with me getting a t shirt and joggers to sleep in?" taehyung asks the orange haired, realizing that he didn't wash his clothes, and the items he is holding and another pair of joggers and a few other t shirts were left, making hoseok nod,"can you throw me a pair please?"

hoseok smiles, thanking the younger, when the blond throws him a pair of joggers with a t shirt, he takes off his shirt and pants making taehyung freeze in time realizing how beautiful his boyfriend's body is and how it's the first time he has ever seen him without a shirt, and doesn't want this to be the last time.

as hoseok finishes putting on the joggers and gets ready to put on the t shirt, making taehyung walk up to him and snatch the shirt out of his grasp and smile deviously, "lets just forget about the shirt~" he winks before getting the extra pair of joggers to put on himself, keeping the same t shirt that he already had on for this day.

as hoseok watches taehyung change he smiles lightly, knowing that this is his boyfriend, and the blond is his, sometimes still thinking that this is just a dream and that taehyung didn't accept his confession, but it's way too real and he's happy that it is.

"ready to sleep cutie?" taehyung smiles earning a nod from hoseok, them both getting into bed and snuggling up together, after taehyung turns off the lamp light.