10 ❅

january 5th

"hoseok, did you write down the definition of balanced forces yet?" taehyung asks hoseok, who is on the other side of taehyung's room, so he doesn't have to be near taehyung.

"y-yeah, it's in my notebook," hoseok nods, handing taehyung his notebook so that he can read the definition himself, when taehyung nods and smiles.

"okay, thank you," taehyung responds, getting up from his bed and walking over towards hoseok who is sitting at a chair next to his closet and opens his closet door, and takes out a long jump rope.

"wh-what's that for?" hoseok asks confused on how a jump rope relates in any way with balanced forces.

"we're going to play tug of war," taehyung smiles deviously. "this is an example of balanced forces since we're going to be pulling the rope equally until one force gets stronger."

hoseok shakes his head dismissively, "i-i can't, i'll lose quickly, i'm not good at those types of games, is there any other ways we can do an example?"

taehyung shakes his head, "not one that i can think of, come on you'll do fine," taehyung tells hoseok before gripping onto his hand to pull him up from the seat, "lets practice in the living room, yeah?" he says before letting go of hoseok's wrist and walking into his living room waiting for hoseok to follow.

hoseok grabs his phone and realizes he has got a text from jimin.

from: boi who won't stfu

dID YOU CONFESS YET CHICO? iF YOU DIDN'T TRY TODAY AND IF YOU CAN'T, I HAVE MY PLAN UP MY SLEEVE

from: boi who won't stfu

hA YOU GET IT I SAID I GOT MY PLAN UP MY SLEEVE INSTEAD OF TRICKS IM FUNNY HAHAHA lAUGH

to: boi who won't stfu

gtg about to work on the project

hoseok quickly types before walking into the living room to see tae, pushing furniture out of the way for they can have room to pull.

from: boi who won't stfu

k, bYe

hoseok reads the text and places his phone on the table that taehyung had just finished moved, "ready? you can go home after this, this will give us just enough information that we need for now" taehyung beams handing hoseok the other end of the jump rope.

"i-i guess," hoseok sighs, stepping back far enough so that there can be just enough room for him and taehyung to pull. "w-what's the video camera for?" hoseok asks taehyung seeing one in the middle of the room set up already, seeming to be playing.

"it's for the class to see how exactly we used this example," taehyung clicks his tongue, hearing hoseok stutter his words around him again, but tries to shrug it off like he had this whole day.

"one."

"two."

"three."

"go."

taehyung says, as he begins the pull his end of the jump rope as hoseok tries to do the same.

hoseok actually kept his balance longer than he thought he would have, and actually sometimes began to grab more of the rope than taehyung himself.

hoseok smiles thinking about how he might actually win this tug of war challenge, when taehyung's grip gets tighter, pulling the rope and hoseok towards him, making him wrap his arms around hoseok's neck, kissing his forehead.

"second warning, kiss on the forehead, i should have done this so many times today, but i felt like being nice," taehyung says smiling, unlacing is arms around the older's neck, hoseok's face flushing with red as taehyung ruffles his hair.