31 ❅

january 26th

"ready to take more finals?" the orange haired asked his boyfriend, making sure that he studied last night.

"no, we have to take physics today," taehyung pouts looking at the older, who's laying his head against his locker, just wishing for finals week to be over already.

"it'll be easy, i promise," hoseok responds to taehyung, changing his posture so that he can look at taehyung better, instead of the metallic object.

"are you sure?" taehyung asks the older watching random students in the hall walking towards their destination, helping hoseok up so they won't be late to take their physic final.

"i'm positive tae," hoseok smiles, grabbing taehyung's hand so that they both can walk to class, when he gets pulled back, taehyung not moving his feet with hoseok's, "what?"

"just for good luck," taehyung says before pecking the older's lips, not trying to make it too intimate from the students all around, looking back at the older, watching him nod, "that will help me pass too," he smirks before pulling the younger to class.

"do you think you did well?" hoseok giggles, seeing the blond again, leaning against a random locker waiting for his boyfriend to finish getting ready so that they can leave school early.

"i don't think i did well for maths, you didn't let me give you a long enough good luck kiss," taehyung whines jokingly, making hoseok fold his arms, "that is not an excuse, tae."

taehyung puts on his coat and closes his locker and begins to tap his chin, "you're right, i can just wait until tomorrow for the last of finals and i'll kiss you for how ever long i want for good luck," taehyung smirks, making hoseok's face flush as the blonde grabs the older's hand to inlace with as they walk outside and hit the cold, pecking the older's cheek before they split to go in their separate cars.

"can i just sleep over? i'm lazy and don't feel like driving back home," jimin laughs lightly, looking at his best friend who's lap he's laying on as they watch a random show on television.

"sure lazy, just take my whole wardrobe while you're at it buddy," hoseok says in a sarcastic tone, making jimin's eyes light up, "i think i'll look in the not nerdy section of your clothes to wear tomorrow's, thanks though," jimin jokes making hoseok roll his eyes before looking back at the tv.

after their random binge watching on tv they decided to study a bit before going to bed, jimin is fluffing up the pillow on the left side of hoseok's bed as hoseok is slowly drifting off into sleep, waiting for jimin to turn off his bedroom lamp light.

once he's done he turns off the light and swoops into bed, not being able to get into a comfortable position jimin sighs before scooting closer to the right side of the bed where hoseok is located so that he can hug the boy from behind, this usually helps him fall asleep.

"good night hoseokie," jimin smiles, before nuzzling into the older's back, "goodnight jiminie," hoseok responds not minding being hugged like a teddy bear since he's used to it by the blonde and jimin doing this on occasions.