40 ❅

february 4th

from: tae tae <3

have you thought about going to the party?

hoseok coughs abruptly, before picking up his phone, closing his window seal,  making him a bit less cold.

to: tae tae <3

i can't go today tae ): i'm sick, i forgot to close my window seal last night

from: tae tae <3

oh no! do it want me to come over? i could make you some soup or get you anything you need

hoseok smiles lightly, wanting taehyung to come but he doesn't want to get the younger sick.

to: tae tae <3

no! you should go to the party, i don't want you to catch my sickness

from: tae tae <3

...okay but call me immediately if your sickness gets worse okay?

to: tae tae <3

i will, i love you tae

from: tae tae <3

i love you too hoseokie~

hoseok puts down his phone, a sneeze leaving from his lips.

jimin is laying down on his couch watching tv, when he hears someone has texted him.

from: kookie monster~

are you still going to namjoon's party?

to: kookie monster~

i strongly do not want to get off my couch, so probably not

from: kookie monster~

well hoseok isn't going with taehyung anymore, apparently he's sick, i feel bad, but he's also lucky that means he won't have to go to campus on monday if he stays in his condition

'hoseok is sick? ugh, he probably didn't close his window seal again,' jimin thinks to himself as he turns off his television screen, walking to grab his coat and shoes.

to: kookie monster~

i can't believe he got sick again, last time he became sick remember he didn't show up to school for two weeks? i need to help him

jungkook walks towards his door, smiling lightly seeing the blond, who's here to pick him up so they can go to the party together, before sighing and reading the response jimin has gave him.

from: kookie monster~

calm down jimin, i highly doubt he's going to get that sick again

to: kookie monster~

well i have to make sure that he doesn't i'll talk to you later, yeah?

from: kookie monster~

sure, also stop overthinking things, if he was in that bad of a condition, taehyung would have stayed with him, you must really care for hoseok

jimin reads the response the younger had given him before putting away his phone in his coat pocket, "of course he's my..best friend," jimin mutters before walking out of his house.

hoseok hears his door opening, surprised to see that it's jimin at his doorway using his spare keys.

"oh hey jim-" hoseok was cut off by jimin closing the door and taking off his coat, "did you leave your window seal open again? remember what happened last time you did that?"

hoseok looks down at his lap, remembering how sick he was last time, but he doesn't feel close to being that sick right now.

"i'm fine jimin, you should leave i don't want you to catch my sickness," hoseok looks up at the brunet watching him shake his head as a response.

"i'll rather get sick too then wonder how much you're probably throwing up without me to help while i'm in class," jimin tells the older before walking into the kitchen to make him some soup.

and at this moment jimin realized how much he cares for hoseok, realizing that he most likely does have a crush on his best friend, and he wish he didn't.