48 ❅

february 12th

"are you happy that you have taehyung all to yourself? how long have you guys been dating, almost a month right?" mark asks hoseok walking up to him at his locker, grabbing his pair of extra clothes for dance.

"yeah actually, are you happy that jackson and bambam hooked up?" hoseok responds, closing his locker getting ready to walk away from mark, not wanting to be late to class.

"shut up, i'm using jinyoung now so i don't need jackson," mark responds making hoseok roll his eyes, mark is disgusting.

he begins to walk past mark, not wanting to be in this conversation anymore when he hears mark raising his voice a bit, "that's why tae is just using you, when are you going to realize that? no one would date you willingly, wake up."

hoseok flutters his eyes open from the strange dream he had, shrugging off the new sudden feeling that he is dreaming, why on earth is taehyung someone as worthless as him.

he looks over towards the sleeping blond next to him and sighs, trying to forget about his dream.

taehyung grabs his phone, sitting next to hoseok on the couch, opening his message threads to jungkook.

to: gay kookie 🍪

stop fucking jimin and answer this question i have to ask you

from: gay kookie 🍪

first off rude, we're just playing video games at the moments,  what's up?

to: gay kookie 🍪

is it normal for two people to have sex the day before valentine's day?

taehyung types on his phone, enjoying the intimate moments that he haves with the older, but wants to see his flushed face again, but this time from him doing something other than tugging his soft locks.

from: gay kookie 🍪

i guess, why?

taehyung smirks, letting his best friend use the context clues.

to: gay kookie 🍪

no reason~ thanks bye kookie

"wanna dye our hair hobi?" taehyung asks the older, putting down his phone, making hoseok nod, "what colour do you want to dye your hair tae?"

"back to brown, i bet you would look really cute as a blond," taehyung giggles, making hoseok scrunch his nose, not really thinking the colour would suit him.

"you're beautiful, anything would look good on you," taehyung reassures the older, pecking his orange like hair, making hoseok smiles lightly as taehyung grabs his hand to lead him to get their coats so they can find some coloured dye at the convenience store.