26 ❅

january 21st

from: cutie <3

hey, come over...i'm boreddd

hoseok, laying on his best friend jimin's shoulder, grabs his phone from his lap hearing a notification.

seeing that taehyung texted him he shoots his head up, running into the living room to grab his coat and shoes where jimin placed them.

"where are you going hoseok," jimin asks the older, out of breath trying to catch up with him. hoseok is trying to put his shoes on, struggling in the process, "taehyung asked me over, i'll see you later jimin." he responds not looking at jimin.

jimin pouts slightly, he's happy that he's finally with his crush but when they hung out yesterday, all hoseok would talk about was him, and now he's ditching him in the middle of a drama? "okay...have fun hoseo-"

hoseok didn't get to finish hearing jimin's sentence, rushingly closing the door, making jimin sigh and walk back into his room to finish his drama alone.

"hoseok, stop moving," taehyung tells his boyfriend, looking up at him, hoseok laughs at every comedy bit in the drama they're watching, interrupting him slowly dozing off on his chest.

"sorry tae, it was just really funny," hoseok chuckles, running his fingers through his own hair, making taehyung nod, and lay back down.

soon taehyung is pouting, almost falling off of the couch from hoseok laughing hysterically, taehyung hands supporting him up from the couch, glares at the older.

"sorry," hoseok chuckles, trying not to think of the clip that just made him bust out laughing, making taehyung smirk, and lean in closer to him, until their lips are a few centimeters apart, pecking them.

"as long as i get to do that, after i almost die from falling off the couch, then i'm fine," taehyung says, ruffling up hoseok's hair, seeing hoseok flush lightly not expecting that. he really loves hoseok's blush.

soon the drama is over and taehyung managed to convince hoseok to stay the night, smiling, looking at how cute he looks in a mammoth onesie that he had gave him.

hoseok looking down, covering his face with the sleeves, feeling embarrassed by taehyung just staring at him, taehyung continuing to smile at the older pulls him into bed, wrapping his arms around hoseok's waist, pulling his closer to him, kissing his hair softly before mumbling a 'night' to hoseok.

"night tae." hoseok smiles, trying to let sleep take him, not knowing that he had received a message.

from: jiminie~

i really need you right now, where are you? you aren't at home...