12 ❅

january 7th

hoseok wakes up with arms around his waist, a person behind him using him as a body pillow of some sort.

hoseok's face begins to turn a light shade of pink remembering who's house he's over, so the person that has there arms secured around is waist is...

"t-taehyung," hoseok speaks up quietly, trying to wiggle out of taehyung's grip. "t-tae, wake u-up."

that makes the youngers hold around his waist tighten, as hoseok still hears him lightly snoring. "y-your arms, come on tae," hoseok whines, every second taehyung's arm still stays in the same spot, makes his face become more, and more hot.

hoseok begins to hit taehyung's hands lightly, trying to wake him up, still nothing except for light snores, hoseok thinks of a better way to wake up taehyung and turns whole body around, so that he's facing the younger.

hoseok takes a breath before tickling taehyung everywhere, making taehyung open his eyes widely, before laughing at the touch, letting hoseok go, making hoseok end his tickling spree.

taehyung's laughter begins to die down as he begins to realize what he did when he was sleeping. "sorry hoseok, i just like to cuddle, i guess i thought you were a pillow." taehyung laughs making hoseok nod as taehyung
stretches and gets out of bed to prepare breakfast for hoseok and himself.

"h-how does balloons relate to b-balanced forces?" hoseok asks confused, holding a red balloon that hoseok told him to hold up to his chest.

"we're both going to try and pop that red balloon, by hugging with it inbetween, until it pops it will be a balanced force of us using the same force to pop it," taehyung explains to the older setting up his video camera in the middle of the room again.

once he's done and presses the record button he walks back to hoseok who is forming sweat on his forehead, "ready?" taehyung smiles at the older.

"i-is there another way that wouldn't involve so much contact?" hoseok asks nervous of his cheeks heating up when he has to hug taehyung.

"nope~ now lets start," taehyung smiles deviously, getting closer to hoseok, placing the balloon more in the middle of both of there chests, and begins to hug hoseok tightly.

hoseok's face heats up a tad feeling taehyung's warm hands safely on his back, but he has to help try to pop the balloon, so he wraps his arms around taehyung's waist and hugs him equally as tight, the balloon soon popping.

taehyung smiles, feeling the no longer gap between him and his hyung, and leans in to give hoseok a kiss on his cheek.

"fourth warning, kiss on the cheek, do you just want me to keep kissing you or something, because you're still quite shy around me, hoseokie," taehyung laughs ruffling up hoseok's hair as hoseok's face just becomes hotter and hotter, as he feels like he's melting.