22 ❅

january 17th

hoseok and jimin are walking towards the hallway where jimin's locker is located, jimin has to get his maths textbook because he feels bad for always being lazy and sharing hoseok's.

"did you confess yet?" jimin asks twisting his lock to its coordinates, trying to release the quiet tension between them, usually one of them would be dying by the others joke by now.

hoseok blinks surprised, jimin hasn't pestered him about confessing to the younger in a while, even if taehyung clearly likes him back he has to confess soon right? if not it's just friends with benefits. is that what taehyung wants their relationship to be?

hoseok shakes his head lightly getting out of his thoughts, rubbing his sore neck, the cause of that is being used as a personal body pillow from taehyung, he watches as jimin closes his locker door, "not yet, but i will soon." jimin nods, smiling before walking with hoseok to their maths class.

taehyung skipped half of physics, leaving to 'go to the bathroom' for an half in hour, not caring what the professor was teaching, finally smiling looking at his phone, seeing that school is over.

he begins to walk towards the hallway where his locker is located, hearing the bell go off, soon flocks of people bursting out of every door around the school.

taehyung moving out of the way of some people, sees a purple note on his locker, reading it quickly before grabbing his coat and a textbook to put in his backpack.

are you made out of copper and tellurium because you're
Cu-Te
-anonymous

taehyung sighs fed up with not knowing who anonymous is yet, he grabs a pen from his locker and writes a little note under the pickup line, actually leaving the note on his locker.

i'm just going to be blunt about it, are you hoseok?

he closes his locker, turning his lock a few times so no one will be able to access it, walking over to hoseok who is waiting for him across the hallway, making taehyung smile.

"making you as my personal koala bear is making your cute self slouch, so you don't have to spend the night today," taehyung smiles to the older making hoseok smile lightly, he likes hanging out with taehyung, but his neck doesn't.

taehyung and hoseok walk towards taehyung's car in a comfortable silence, taehyung getting into the drivers seat, hoseok following, going into the passengers seat.

hoseok begins to pull on the seat belt to strap himself in, when taehyung lifts his chin to make him look at himself, smiling at the blush that slowly crawled upon his cheeks, leaning in kissing his lips gently, wishing he could call hoseok his so he can soon do a rougher kiss.

taehyung soon pulls away, ruffling up the madly blushing boy, "you should really learn how to kiss back cutie," taehyung's winks, buckling himself up into his seat as well.