24 ❅

january 19th

hoseok is ending his exit ticket for dance, showing the class the routine that was shown to them all, everybody in the room clapping at hoseok's performance.

"if you would like to leave class today early you would have to show the whole class the routine that you were taught," the professor smirked knowing half of the class wouldn't raise their hand to participate.

after hoseok finishes he pushes tae up to the front of the class so he can go, he has confidence that taehyung can dance to the song perfectly following the steps he was learned by the teacher.

once the music begins to play taehyung dances to the song, a little hesitant at first but soon loosened up and had fun, making his movements quicker, almost tripping here and there but quickly hides it, hearing the applause from his classmates boosting his confidence.

the professor smiles, "taehyung and hoseok you may leave my class." as hoseok and taehyung smile hearing the permission from the teacher, jungkook quickly raises his hand, "jimin and i would like to go next," he tells the teacher scooting closer to the older.

"i'm sorry for not coming yesterday hoseok," taehyung says, feeling bad for leaving the older alone yesterday, as they walk randomly around campus.

"you apologized like ten times already tae, it's okay i swear," hoseok reassures him, smiling lightly. taehyung pushes hoseok's arm in a jokingly matter, "you should accept apologies even if i keep repeating it," taehyung chuckles until realizing hoseok is holding onto his shoulder tightly, rubbing it a tad.

taehyung begins to worry thinking he hurt the older, "i'm sorr-" but he was interrupted by hoseok waving his hand back and forth dismissively. "it wasn't you it was that homophobe from last time," he tells the younger, muttering it quietly.

taehyung pouts slightly, bawling up his fists, "can you describe the homophobe hoseok," taehyung quietly says, ceasing his walking, making hoseok stop as well.

"um... his hair is dark brown and he's about our height and i usually see him hanging out with bambam and jackson in the cafeteria," hoseok says, trying to think if taehyung knows the guy or not.

"mark? i'm pretty sure that's who you're describing," taehyung tells hoseok looking at him. "that quiet bitch, when i seen him i'm going to kill him."

hoseok begins to shake both of his hands dismissively, not wanting the younger to get hurt, "i don't want you to get hurt tae.."

taehyung smiles seeing that the older is worrying about him, walking closer to him ruffling up his hair, "i'll be fine, don't worry about me."

as he plays with hoseok's hair he remembers something, "oh yeah, yesterday i didn't give you your kiss did i?" he stops playing with the older's hair, putting his now free hand onto hoseok's jacket pulling him closer to himself, pecking his lips, smiling after pulling back.

"that's for yesterday."

taehyung then wraps his arms around the older's neck, filling in the gap, kissing his lips a little longer this time.

"and that's for today."

taehyung smiles, wishing it was tomorrow, he's going to give hoseok a rougher kiss tomorrow, since it's friday.

he continues to look at the older, smiling thats he's trying to cover up his face, pulling him by the hand telling him to keep walking, the bell will ring soon.

do you like messi?
-anonymous
~and i could be hoseok (;~

taehyung smiles at the note, understanding this pickup line from a kdrama called 'weightlifting fairy kim bok joo', wishing the anonymous sender wouldn't have given that vague note, not really caring anymore who the anonymous person is, he puts the note with the rest, walking across the hallway seeing the older, pulling him down lightly to kiss his cheek, "third kiss? to make you feel better for what mark did."

hoseok smiles, reaching his hand out to block his cheek, to try to hide the blush that he feels is creeping on his cheeks, but taehyung grabs his hand before he reaches his face, intertwining their fingers, "it's cute when you blush, don't hide it." and with that they begin to walk downstairs towards their exit, still in their same position.