06 ❅

january 1st

"come on~" jimin coos, pulling on hoseok's arm trying to take hoseok to a party that yoongi had just invited him to.

"no, i would have to get dressed just to get wasted, what's the point."

"to kiss tae, and have cute little babies with the boy~" the younger says, pulling the older with more force than before, making him get up from the couch.

"how do you even know that he's going to be at the party?" hoseok asks kind of slurring, sleepy.

"what party does he ever miss?" jimin asks a question answering the olders question, making hoseok think 'true' in his head.

"fine," hoseok tells jimin before walking into the younger's room, getting ready to steal some of his clothes to wear today, at least if he throws up from too much alcohol and won't be on his own clothes.

as hoseok walks out of jimin's bedroom and towards the living room jimin picks his head off the couch cushion smiling, "ready?" hoseok nods his head and puts on his coat and shoes as jimin opens the door.

at the moment taehyung is really really drunk, his arm against the wall, closing the gap between him and hoseok.

"t-tae, w-what are you doing?" hoseok gulps smelling the younger's alcohol coming from his mouth, his mouth being a few inches away from his own.

"i wonder how your lips would feel against mine, don't you?" taehyung giggles lightly, before slowly leaning in interrupting whatever hoseok was about to protest, making hoseok taste the alcohol off of his lips.

taehyung pulls away after a few seconds not seeming to want to make the kiss deeper, "was this what you wanted to do underneath the mistletoe at nam's party? well that's a stupid question to ask, why else would you have taken me underneath one." taehyung giggles.

taehyung slowly removes his arm off the wall, continuing to look at hoseok, "you should randomly kiss me you know, maybe sober me will enjoy it much better." taehyung winks before merging in with the other people at the party, leaving hoseok shocked and confused on the wall.