43 ❅

february 7th

as taehyung and hoseok walk around during physics, both of them done with their work for today, talk about their maths test, and hoseok realizes that taehyung, yoongi and jungkook are being grouped together since taehyung's math class wasn't even.

taehyung and jungkook getting one of the highest scores in their maths class along with yoongi, so grouping them up instead of three lazy people taehyung's professor thought was better.

"you got one of the highest scores, i'm proud of you tae," hoseok smiles, closing his locker, buttoning up his coat, before turning around to see taehyung in his coat as well, surprised not hearing him walk over.

"it's because of you hoseok, thank you," taehyung smiles, wrapping his arms around the older, "and here's to show i'm thankful," the blond smiles, pulling hoseok into a passionate kiss not caring about the other students walking by, to go to there own lockers, hoseok returning the kiss wrapping his arms around the blond's waist.

both of them just enjoying this moment not wanting to pull away.

jimin coughs, not wanting to ruin the moment, but he really needs to tell hoseok what the changes that their maths professor just changed to the project, him walking to his maths class to ask a few questions, getting told the sudden change.

taehyung pulls away, slightly flushed, him scratching his hair, "the project for maths is now due friday instead of wednesday," jimin informs them both, hoseok's and taehyung's eyes both widening.

"that means me and the other two have to start today ugh, let me go find them," taehyung says facepalming himself before kissing hoseok on the cheek goodbye, running to go find his maths partners.

"well i guess that means we have to start working on it tonight huh?" hoseok laughs, still surprised that the teacher changed the due date so quickly.

"okay jimin what chapter do you want to do for the project?" hoseok asks the younger who isn't really talking to him, but came over about a half an hour ago.

"hmm, oh, um.. it doesn't matter, what ever chapter of the textbook that was your favorite," jimin smiles looking up at the older, laying on his back, his head hanging from the end of the mattress.

"hmm, okay well i really likes chapter...four," hoseok smirks, making jimin fully show attention to hoseok, turning around to lay on his stomach to look at the orange haired better, his elbows crooked against the mattress to hold him up.

"you're joking right? everyone hated that chapter, i was expecting you to say five or six, let's not do four, please, i don't even know how to that chapter still," jimin begs making hoseok chuckle, and walk over to his bed to jokingly play with the brunet's hair.

"yes, i was joking," hoseok continues to smile, "sure let's do chapter six," hoseok says, making jimin nod and reach on hoseok's carpeted floor, to grab his textbook while hoseok walks into the living room to find his laptop.