01 ❅

december 27th

even though christmas has been over for two days, hoseok is still upset at himself for chickening out from kissing his crush kim taehyung underneath the mistletoe.

everything was going great, he wasn't choking on his own words, having an actual conversation with him and the other, at kim namjoon's christmas party, but then again that may have been because of the alcohol.

nevertheless, taehyung seemed to be having a nice time with hoseok, realizing the quite kid in the back of most of his classes is actually pretty interesting.

park jimin, hoseok's best friend, told hoseok that he should take the younger under the mistletoe and go for it, but no amounts of alcohol could give hoseok enough courage to do that.

hoseok grabbed the blond lightly by the hand and tried to bring him to any open hanging mistletoes around the house, as soon as hoseok found a vacant one, he rushed him and taehyung over to it, just to chicken out just after being under it with the younger for more than three seconds.

for the rest of the night hoseok hid himself away from him, too embarrassed to make contact with the other.

jimin fed up with his best friends cowardliness, made a deal with hoseok, "starting on the 27th, up to valentine's day, ill give you time to confess to tae, if you don't, i'll tell him myself, but you should have nothing to worry about, that's 50 days."

hoseok nodded in agreement, 'i mean how bad could it be? i'll have 50 days to confess, that's plenty of time.'

today is the start of the deal, hoseok trembling his fingertips on top of his phone contact page, staring at the contact 'taetae <3'

i guess during the party they exchanged numbers and hoseok is contemplating on whether or not he should call the blond out on a date so he could confess there.

it's been about an hour that he has been just keeping his thumb on the contact page, staring at one particular contact, he sighs and begins to hold his breath as he presses the call button.

hoseok's heart rate begins to pick up with each ring, waiting for tae to pick up.

"hello?" tae answers, after what seems like forever of his phone ringing, the background noise sounding as if he was with friends at the moment.

"heytaehyungwehaventtalkedinwhatliketwodaysiknowcrazyrightanywayiwaswonderingifyouwantedtohangouttomorrowsowecancatchupokay?textmeandtellmeifyoucanmakeitbye," hoseok responds swiftly hanging up instantly, his whole face flushed with a shade of red.