Imagine 98

Jack paced back and forth. He was nervous, more nervous than his first panel.

He rubbed his hands on his jeans for maybe the sixth time in the last 30 minutes.

He checked his watch.
'Come on mark, hurry up' Jack thought. He looked at the table and made sure everything was okay. Mark came to Ireland to help him out for the night.

He put his hand in his pocket and his heart sunk.

'Oh no' Jack thought. 'Where the ring?!!'
'Jack you dipstick, you forgot the ring! You can't propose without a ring!'

Jack felt around in all his pockets, his jeans and jacket.
He started to panic and sweat. Tears brimmed his eyes. He lowered his head.
'I'm a failure'

"Hey love" you said and sat down. Jack looked up.
"Jack, what's wrong?" You asked.

"Nothing" he sniffled.

"Hm, we'll talk about it later anyway thank you for the nice evening" you said and took in your surroundings.

"You're welcome" Jack smiled.

Jack was so nervous, the night is going well so far. But it's coming close to the end.

Jack's POV-

Dinner was now over. I put my jacket over Y/N's shoulders. We walked back to our apartment, it wasn't to far. Maybe a five minute walk. We talked about our days since we haven't seen each other today.
I unlocked the front door and followed her in. I saw the box, the ring box on the table where I set my house keys when I come in. I quickly grabbed it.

"Hey y/n" I said.

"Yea?" She replied as she set my jacket on the couch.

I took a deep breath and got down. Her hands flew up to cover her mouth. I pulled out the box and opened it up.

"I meant do this at dinner but stupid me left the ring at home. But y/n it's been three years and I couldn't think of anyone else to be with..Will you marry me?" I said.

She giggled and nodded her head yes.

I stood up to put the ring on her finger. Then I noticed it was the wrong ring.

"Dammit" I sighed.

She giggled. "Don't worry babe"

It was a septiceye ring I got from a fan.

"It was supposed to be perfect" I sighed.

Y/n lifted up chin and kissed me.
"This is perfect"

I smiled and hugged her. "Thank you for marrying a fool like me, now let's get your real ring"

I found the other box and put the nice ring on her finger. Then rest of the night was pretty good...if you know what I mean.