Imagine 20 *Smut Chapter*

*WARNING! This imagine is about to contain Smut, yes you read that correctly. I said smut. Now honestly I try not to get to much in detail but who knows. So if you are one of those fans who doesn't like Smut then please skip this chapter*

LilMissSepticeye here you go❤️

College was killing me. All the exams..it was just hard. Jack, my boyfriend was helping me as much as he could. Today I had to write two papers, it was just too much.
I listened to my music as I walked to my car, my classes were over for the day and all I want is my bed. I pulled out of the college parking lot. I started my drive home..but ya see here, Jack decided the visit his parents old cabin. So I can just drive to the apartment where we actually live. Noooo I have to drive for a long time to the middle of nowhere. I'm not going to complain though, not only is it nice to have peace and quiet but I love the outdoors.
I pulled up next to Jack's brothers car and got out. The fresh air hit me in the face. It felt nice to get away from all the stress. I walked into the house.
"Hey!" Jacks brother called. I smiled and waved.
"Séan's in y'all's guest room. I'm leaving for the day and night. I'll see you guys in the morning" He said and left. I sighed and locked the door. I went into the room to see Jack laying on the bed; sleeping. I smiled softly and took my shoes off. I crawled in bed next to him. After getting about an hour and a half of sleep I woke up to Jack kissing my neck. I could tell he was still barley awake but I didn't mind. His hand ran up the inside of my shirt. He groaned and got closer to me. He laid his head close to me and kissed my neck but this time he was purposely trying to leave marks.
"J-Jack you know I don't l-like those" I stuttered. He smirked.
"It doesn't sound like it" he mumbled and crawled over the top of me. He laid on me and ran his hands everywhere he could reach.
"Séan! You're heavy!" I whined. He laughed and rolled off of me.
"Come on babe..Can we..you know..like please..." He begged.
"Jack I don't know I'm pretty tired" I protested.
"I'll be gentle" he said and clapped his hands together. As he begged some more.
"Your such a horny toad" I laughed.
"Hey! I'm not a frog!" He said.
I face palmed and laughed.
"Jack, baby horny toads are lizards" I said.
"Oh..well then I'm not a lizard." He said and crossed his arms.
Jack stood up and pulled his shirt off and shorts, now only standing in his boxers.
"You sure are a douche" I said and walked over to him. He smiled softly.
"What? What are you talking about?" He teased.
I walked over and pressed my lips to his.
"Score" he mumbled as he pushed me on to the bed. I laughed as he pulled my clothes off.
"Um sir your boxers are still on" I said as I poked his belly button. He laughed and pulled them off. He attached his lips to mine and slowly started to go gently. My breath hitched as he did.
Our voices filled the room, maybe even the house. Jack was starting to lose his rhythm. So I knew what was about to happen. Soon we both let go and Jack fell beside me, trying to catch his breath.
"Rachel...baby I love you so much!" Jack said and cuddled up to me. I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arms around him. We both fell asleep not waking up the next morning both of us knowing that we are going to have to hide our "love" marks.

*So honestly that was one of my firsts smuts that I've shared with people. So I hope it's good. Again I'm sorry if you didn't like it. While I was writing that I was listening to Good Girls by 5 Seconds Of Summer..I'll give you a second to judge me. Okay we good now? Cool so the lyrics were "Good are bad girls that haven't been caught". I just blinked and re read what I wrote..lol I'm posting more soon!*