Imagine 9

This imagine...yes...it's a septiplier one. 

Jack's POV-

I walked down the streets of L.A with Mark,Matt and Ryan. They were talking about a new video or something like that. I honestly wasn't paying attention, I had way to much on my mind. I've been down here in California for about two days and for those past two days I've had a really weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I haven't told anyone about it, I don't want anyone to think that I'm going crazy. So as I followed behind Matt, I thought of the feeling. I only get it when I'm with Mark. I don't know why either. I figured this out was yesterday night when Matt and Ryan went out and left me and Mark at the house.

*Flashback of yesterday*

"Hey Jack wanna go out tonight?" Matt asked peeking his head threw the guest room door. I looked up from un packing and thought for a moment. 

"No, Thanks for the invite though!" I said with a smile. 

Matt smiled back. "Well alright then see you when we get home"

I waved and went back to unpacking. I plugged my phone in and set it on the bed side table. I laid on the bed and set my lap top on my stomach and searched for the new comments for another reading your comments video. 

As I was looking and reading some comments my door creaked open. I looked up to see Chica and Lego. 

"Hey guys!" I said happily. They barked and jumped on my bed. 

"Chica!" Mark called. 

He walked in to my room..shirtless. I laughed as they hopped off of me. 

"Oh Hey I thought you went with Ryan and Matt" Mark said pushing the pups outside. 

"Nope! I didn't want to drink tonight" I said standing up. 

"Hm..Well wanna play some video games then?" He asked awkwardly. 

I nodded my head and followed him out of the room. I sat in the living room while Mark went to put a shirt on. 

I don't know why but I had a weird feeling that I didn't want him to put a shirt on..like that I wanted him to keep it off. I shook that thought as Mark entered the room with a game in hand. 

"Mario Kart?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Why not?"

He put in it and the rest of the right was filled with laughter and yelling. 

*End of Flashback*

I smiled at the memory. 

"Jack!" Mark yelled.

"Hm?" I hummed.

I noticed Matt and Ryan staring at me. My face warmed up. 

"Dude we've been trying to get your attention for the past five minutes" Mark said.

"Oh..Sorry" I said looking at the ground. 

"Are you okay?" Mark asked putting his hand on my shoulder. 

I looked up and into mark's eyes. The deep brown color of them had me in a small trance. I shook a little causing Mark to move his hand. 

"Yeah I'm fine" I said.

"Well..Okay" Mark says uneasy. "Anyway Matt and Ryan want Pizza and I kinda do as well so is it okay with you?"

"Yeah its fine" I said. 

"Sweet!" Matt cheered and we all started walking towards the pizza place. 

Why is mark becoming so attractive to me?