Imagine 58 *Braxton Adventures*

*So I'm going to go see Panic! Tonight, which my quiet nervous because I always get nervous before concerts and it's going to be funny because Brendon curses like..a lot which honestly I don't mind but um my parents might..eh oh well*
ENJOY THIS IMAGINE WITH BRENDON URIE

"Jack I don't know about this.." You said as you gripped his hand. Braxton was sitting on Jack's shoulders.
"It'll be fine, Sam is okay with my brother and this is going to be fine" Jack said trying to calm you down.
"Yeah momma what's the worse that can happen?" Braxton said.
"Honey your seven and this is your first concert so you don't stuff" you said to Braxton.
You followed Jack to y'all's spot which happens to be fairly close since Jack likes to spoil Braxton.
"Panic! Panic! Panic!" Braxton chanted. He was really excited.
Jack has been saving up for a Panic! At the disco concert ever since he met Braxton. Now that they are here in Ireland, Jack bought tickets.
"Here buddy" Jack said and set Braxton down on the ground.
"What are you doing?!" You asked panicked. You didn't want to loose your small child in the crowd.
Jack bent down in front of Braxton, he pulled something out of his pocket.
"I got these for you and your momma" Jack said. "These are meet and greet passes"
Your mouth dropped as Jack put your pass around your neck.
"I only had enough money for two VIP passes but I got them anyway" Jack says.
"Jack-" you started.
He pressed his finger to your lips.
"It's okay, I'll save our seats go ahead" Jack said as you picked up Braxton.
You gave Jack a kiss and headed towards the VIP area.
Braxton clung to you as you both stood in the meet and greet line.
"Jack" Braxton sniffled and he buried his head in your shoulder.
You rubbed his back and set him down.
Braxton looked up at you and then turned around.
His hero. His love for music. His idol was standing there waiting for him with a smile.
Braxton shyly walked up to Brendon and the boys. Brendon bent down.
"Hi, what's your name?" He asked.
"B-Braxton" Braxton replied.
Brendon picked Braxton up. Braxton teared up and hugged Brendon.
A few awes came from the line.
Dallon rubbed Braxton's back.
"Why are you crying?" Brendon asked Braxton.
"Because you are my hero" Braxton said.
Again a few more awes.
"Awe who's here with you?" Brendon asked.
"My mom and Jack" Braxton said "Jack is my momma' boyfriend and he's like my daddy, he got me these tickets and VIP passes. He didn't have enough money to get three passes so he is saving our seats" Braxton said.
Brendon smiled and hugged Braxton again.
"He's a good dad" Brendon said. "Okay ready, smile in 1, 2 and 3!"
*flash*
Brendon and the band signed a few things and then it was your turn. Braxton waited patiently for you and you both went back to Jack.
Jack smiled as he saw you guys.
It was around the end of the concert when Brendon stopped to say something.
"Okay okay everyone this next song is a very special song, I wrote this for my best friend who was alcoholic and took pills but now I like to say he is two years sober! This is for you spencer!!!" Brendon said and This is Gospel started.
*btw this is true. Brendon literally said those exact words at the concert tonight*
Braxton clapped his hands and sang along. After the song Brendon spotted Braxton. He came over and picked up Braxton and pulled him to stage.
The crowd went wild.
"Everyone! Everyone! This is my little buddy Braxton! His parents brought him here, he says I'm his hero. I think that's pretty freaking awesome. How old are you?" Brendon asked and put his mic to Braxton's mouth.
"Seven" Braxton replied.
"See! Seven years old! And he already knows who his hero is! When I was seven I was looking up to damn superheroes! Haha anyway you right there! With the green hair! Is your name Jack?" Brendon said.
Jack nodded.
"Okay yes you come up here!" Brendon said.
Jack made his way to the stage. Brendon handed Braxton to Jack.
"Okay so I heard that you couldn't come back stage because you didn't have enough money. Braxton told me that you were a really great dad to him so right now here!" Brendon took out his phone that oddly was in his back pocket. He held it was and took a selfie was Braxton and Jack
You smiled as Braxton hugged Brendon one last time.
Jack and Braxton went back to y'all a seats.
Jack was star stuck. You giggled and kissed his cheek.
After the concert, Jack carried Braxton to his room and ended up falling asleep in his bed with him.

*so I just finished writing this after the concert. I'm home now. It was really good. It was a outside concert, and I loved it. Brendon did a really good job. I'll post some more tomorrow! Bye bye for now!*