Imagine 86

You were over at Marks house for the weekend. You normally come over every other weekend to hang out with him. Everyone asks if you two are dating but you always say no. There's no way you could date Mark, he's practically your brother. Well other brother.
"Hey y/n" Mark called from his bedroom.
"Yeah?" You answered while walking in.
"Wanna collab with Felix and I?" He asks at his desktop.
You shook your head. "No thank you, I'm not good with games. Plus why would I want to play with my brother and you" you teased.
Mark smiled and started his recording. You went down stairs and started your vlog.
You had a vlogging channel on YouTube.
"Helloooo everyone!" You into the camera. "I'm at Markiplier's today! We are supposed to go walk around town but he's recording right now"
You talked some more before stopping your camera. After awhile Mark came down.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yep!" You answered and followed him out the door and to his car.
"So um Y/N I didn't know you had a crush on Jack" Mark said. You snapped your head towards him.
"What?! Who the hell told you that!" You said to him.
Mark put his hands up in surrender. "Felix!" He said.
Your face dropped. Felix swore he would tell no one..how could he.
"Oh" you said softly. You tried not to sound upset. "Mark will you take me home"
Mark looked at you worried but he nodded. He dropped you off and you went inside.
You sat down on your couch and covered your face with your hands.
People would think its not a big deal but to you it was. If Felix could slip out something so private to Mark, he'll probably 'slip' to Jack.
You heard your phone buzz, you looked at the screen.

Storebror🕹🇸🇪 is calling...
(Storebror means Big Brother in Swedish..I think).

Decline? Or Accept?

You hesitated before answering.

"Hey y/n!"

"Hi Felix.."

"What's wrong? You seem spaced out"

"Felix.."

"Yes?"

"I trusted you.."

You were on the verge of tears. You've trusted this man your whole life and he even promised not to say anything.

*sigh* "I'm guessing Mark said something. Listen y/n I didn't mean too! I really didn't..it just slipped. A-And I took it out of the recording and so did Mark"

"Felix I know your my brother and I love you it's just that secret was important to me!"

"I know, and I'm sorry! I really am"

"D-does Jack k-know?"

He was quiet.

"Felix..no please tell me you didn't"

"I'm sorry y/n but..-"

You hung up. You couldn't believe him. Your own brother spilled your secret to your crush.

Leprechaun🍀🇮🇪 is calling

Decline? Or Accept?

You stared at the phone. It had a picture of Jack on the screen. It was the same picture he took on your phone when he was last in L.A.

You let it go to voicemail

You let it go to voicemail. You assumed Felix had already told Jack about y'all's conversation.

*bing*

Leprechaun🍀🇮🇪 : y/n can we talk..

You looked at it but you couldn't have the heart to answer him. You left your phone and went to take a shower. Maybe that would calm your racing heart.

After your shower you checked your phone.

Leprechaun🍀🇮🇪: hey...

Leprechaun🍀🇮🇪: please y/n

Leprechaun🍀🇮🇪: this important

Leprechaun🍀🇮🇪: well you won't answer but I assume your reading these.

Leprechaun🍀🇮🇪: Y/N Felix told me, I didn't believe him at first so that's why I'm coming to you.

Leprechaun🍀🇮🇪: I love you too if it's true

Missed call from leprechaun🍀🇮🇪

You called him back. You were scared. What he said in text...was it true?

"Hello"

"Hey"

"Y/n! Um are you okay?"

"Y-yeah"

"So I'm guessing you read them"

"I did"

"I wasn't lying y/n"

You were quiet. So Jack continued.

"Y/n from the start I've had a crush on you and I was scared to say it but now I can. Y/N um- I or uh you- willyougooutwithme.."

You smiled.

"Come again?"

"Will you go out with me.."

"Yeah Jack I will"

"Really! I mean *coughs* awesome!"

You giggled.

"I'll talk to you later Jack"

"Okay.. goodnight love!"

You hung up and went to bed with a smile on your face.