Imagine 56 Broken Home p.2

*Part Two of the imagine where the girl runs away. Part two of imagine 51*

I want to drive away
In the night, headlights call my name

I jerked awake. I thanked the bus driver and got off. It was dark, maybe around midnight. I started walking down the road. Jack lives in the middle of nowhere. I've been here during the day but not at night.

I, I'll never be, be what you see inside
You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified
You say that you are close, is close the closest star?
You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far

"Okay take it easy y/n, you're okay, nothing is out here but cows" I said to myself. I took deep breaths and kept walking towards where I think is Jack's house.
He's so close..my brain keeps saying but my heart is saying he's not.

And I'll fall
And I'll break
And I'll fake
All I wanna

I stumbled a little, I fell forward and on to the road. I sat up and felt a stinging sensation. I looked at my knees but couldn't see anything cause of the dark. I sniffled and felt a sharp pain in my wrists. I knew what the pain was from.... The scabs must of came off.

And I'll fall down
And I'll break down
And I'll fake you out
All I wanna

I picked myself up and kept walking. I looked up at the moonlight. I smiled softly and started to feel a little happy.

I'm so afraid
Of what you have to say
'Cause I am quiet now
And silence gives you space

I saw Jack's house in the moonlight. I started to walk faster but as I was about to step foot onto his property..I froze. What if he doesn't want to see me? What if he tells me to leave?
I pushed those thoughts to the side and started to walk towards his door.

I'll never be, be what you see inside
You say I'm not alone, but I am petrified
You say that you are close, is close the closest star?
You just feel twice as far, you just feel twice as far

As I opened the gate and started to walk towards the door. My stomach twisted and turned. I started to remember Jack's voice.
"I'll always be there for you" I cringed at the thought. Yeah sure..always..

And I'll fall
And I'll break
And I'll fake
All I wanna

And I'll fall down
And I'll break down
And I'll fake you out
All I wanna

I knocked on the door. I heard shuffling around and suddenly the door opened. There stood Jack. He wore his sweatpants and he was shirtless.
"Y/N!" He said shocked. I smiled weakly and before I could stop myself I broke down in his arms.

It's the same game today as it always is
I don't give these places fake my name explaining this
And the wrists of my mind have the bleeding lines

"Y/n!!" Jack said worriedly. He picked me up and carried me inside.
"Sean who was that?" I heard a deep Voice said. I nuzzled into Jack's arms.
"It's Y/N, she came to talk to me" Jack said and next I knew I heard a slamming of a door.

That remind me of all the times
I have committed
Dirty dirty crimes that are perfectly form-fitted

I felt wet towel touch me. I looked up and saw that Jack has taken off my sweatshirt and jeans. Luckily I've grown up with him from when I was born. I lifted my head up just a little too see Jack cleaning my wrists and knees. I think he still thinks my eyes are closed cause after he cleaned my cuts up he put me into some of his baggy sweatpants.

To what I've done and what I'm doing
I'm brewing and losing and spewing infusing
And believe me that's what all the kids are doing

I sat up, and looked at the window. It was bright and sun shiny. Did I fall asleep? I looked over at Jack who was wide awake.
"Jack!" I said and crawled up to him. I hugged him tightly. He grunted and hugged me back.
"Why?" He mumbled.
"Why what?" He asked.
He held up my arms. I froze..um how do I say this?

What kids are doing are killing themselves
They feel they have no control of their prisoner's cell
And if you're one of them then you're one of me
And you would do almost anything just to feel free

I looked into Jack's eyes. They were full of hurt and confusion. His blue eyes were a pool of a deep dark ocean.
I opened my mouth to speak, to say the truth.
"I wanted to be free" I told him.

Am I right, of course I am
Convince me otherwise would take all night
Before you walk away, there's one more thing I want to say
Our brains are sick but that's okay

Jack tilted his head.
"I was hurt" I told him. Jack didn't say anything. So I went on.
"I wanted to feel free" I repeated.
Jack shook his head.
"Well whatever happened..you are free" Jack said and pulled him into a hug.

I'll fake you out
I'll fake you out
And I'll break down
I'll fake you out

And I'll fall
And I'll break
And I'll fake
All I wanna

I pulled away from jacks hug and looked into his eyes. I was looking for an answer of what he meant.

I'll fake you out
I'll fake you out
I'll fake you out
And I'll break down

I'll fake you out
I'll fake you out
I'll fake you out
And I'll break down

"Jack..what do you mean?" I asked him.
"You are here. You are with me now" he replied.
"just because I am with you doesn't mean I'm free" I told him.

All I wanna
Yeah, and I'll fall down
And I'll break down
And I'll fake you out
All I wanna
Yeah, and I'll fall down
And I'll break down
And I'll fake you out
All I wanna

Jack frowned.
"You are free. You're free out here! Out here in the middle of nowhere..with me!" Jack said with moving his hands around as he spoke.
I tilted my head like Jack did. Jack noticed I was confused and he let out a loud sigh.

I'm so afraid
Of what you have to say
'Cause I am quiet now
And silence gives you space

Jack cupped my cheeks and pulled me into a kiss. He sniffled a tiny groan. He pulled away and rested his forehead against mine.
"You're free with me because I will protect you no matter what" Jack said.
I smiled. Now I know I don't have to be afraid. Jack has me, he has me safe and sound.