Imagine 14

"Okay okay Mark it's your turn" you said after catching your breath from laughter. You, Jack, Mark, Matt and Ryan were all sitting on Mark's living room floor in a circle.
Mark took a moment to think before looking at you with a smirk.
"Y/N truth or dare!" Mark said.
You looked around and then lowered your head.
"Dare.." You said. Mark pumped his fist in the air and shouted "yes!"
He calmed down and gave me my dare.
"I Dare you to kiss your crush!" Mark said proudly.
Your eyes got big and you felt your face get warm.
"Mark..uh..I-I can't.." You stuttered.
"Come on y/n!" The others cheered you on.
"I'll do it but not in front of you all" you mumbled.
Matt, Ryan and Mark already knew it was Jack.
"Hey Matt can you come with me" Mark said standing up.
"I need a drink but you put it up high!"
Matt and Mark left. Leaving Ryan and Jack behind.
"So who is it?" Jack said leaning forward and resting his chin on his hands.
It seemed like on cue, Lego started barking like crazy. Ryan jumped up and went to his room where Lego was being kept.
"It's..its uh" you fumbled with your words.
Jack frowned. "You can tell me. I won't tell I promise!"
You sighed and moved over to Jack. He looked up in to your eyes. His bright blue ones were filled with curious and confusion.
You leaned in and kissed Jack. He automatically kissed back but he took farther than you thought. Jack feel backwards and rested his hands on your hips. You pulled away and sat up. Jack joined you, he had a smile on your face.
"Finally!" Mark cheered as he and the other two ran into the living room. Jack fixed his green hair and adjusted how he was sitting.
"So I'm the crush" Jack said. You nodded and looked away. You were blushing.. Hard core.

After truth and dare, you and Jack said goodbye. You started walking with Jack back to the hotel. Neither one of you said anything about the kiss.

"Hey it's lunch time wanna go get some pizza?" Jack asked.

"Yeah sure" you replied.

"Okay but first I wanna try something" he said with a devilish grin. You looked at him, very confused. 

"Okay what?" You asked. Jack pulled you into an alley way. He pushed you up against the wall and kissed you..passionately. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled back and rested his forehead against yours.

"So since I'm a crush of yours..can I have the honor of calling you mine?" Jack asked softly.

You nodded and Jack stepped back. He grabbed your hand and held it as you two walked to the nearest Pizza place.
That was the start of a perfect relationship.

(A/N: Hello my septic readers! I just want to let you know I'm taking requests so please send some in..😁)