Imagine 10

So this isn't a you and Jack dating imagine. It's a sister and brother one. So I know I said I was only going to write imagines about you and Jack dating but I had this really good idea and I wanted to write it :)

Being the littlest child in the McLoughlin family was hard. It was really hard when Jacksepticeye was your brother....your older brother. He was so famous as a youtuber that when you go to school everyone either stops you or picks on you. Today they were picking on you since yesterday you wouldn't call Jack and have them talk to him. You kept your head down and walked to your class. This was your last year of high school. (So idk what everyone calls high school in the UK or in Ireland but in America we call it High School 😊)
You were nineteen and not the smartest kid in the world. You had bipolar disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Those two disorders made your life a living hell. Luckily for you it was the end of the day and Séan was picking you up today. The bell rang signaling that the day was over. You gathered your things quickly and left.
"Hey McLoughlin where do you think your going?" A voice yelled. You froze. You knew that voice. Growling; you turned around and dropped your bag. Your anger started to rise as they stepped closer. If you had to count how many times you've gotten into fights at the school..it would go over twenty. The boy stepped closer with his fists up and ready. The boys name was Chris, he was a real hard ass. He has fought you before and lost. You've beaten him about twice already and he was determined to beat you. You clenched your fist and punched him. Your fist collided with his cheek. His head snapped to the left. He spit some blood out and looked back at you. He punched you in the gut, you doubled over. He then shoved you to the ground. You smirked and kicked his feet out from underneath him. You crawled up on him and was getting ready to finish him when Jack yelled at you.
"Y/N McLoughlin get your ass over here!" He screamed. You looked over at him. His green hair was newly dyed and he had on his old blue hoodie. You looked back down at Chris. You gave him one last punch before getting up.
"You tell anyone about this fight-" you started but Chris cut your off.
"Don't worry McLoughlin I won't" he said. He stood up and walked away. You grabbed your bag and walked to Jack.
"Hi Séan" you sighed.
You went to open his car door when he stopped you.
"Um excuse me? Where's my hug?" He asked with his arms out wide.
You were confused but also still angry from the fight.
"It's no where" you grumbled and got in the car. You were so lucky that Jack understood you. He rolled his eyes and got in the car.
"Why the fight?" He asked after awhile.
You shrugged and tapped your fingers on your leg and looked out the window.
"Chris..he started it. I was wanting to leave school and go home but he had to stop me and ruin everything" you explained.
"Yeah I saw but don't worry I won't tell Ma or anyone" Jack said. You snapped your head towards him.
"Really?!" You asked..very shocked.
"Well yeah I mean seriously y/n can't  you see that Chris has a crush on you?" He said. You blinked and then laughed.
"Very funny Séan" you said. But he wasn't laughing.
"Wait..your aren't...NO!" You screamed.
Jack laughed. "It's so noticeable y/n"
You growled and slumped down in your seat. After a hour of silence you saw that you weren't anywhere close to home.
"Uh Jack?" You questioned.
"We're going to my apartment, I already got you a suitcase packed full of clothes and stuff" Jack answered you before you could even ask. You nodded and looked back out the window. You guys arrived and went strait inside. You saw a man with red hair standing in the living room with his back to you.
It took a minute before you realized who it was.
"MARK!!!" You screamed happily. He turned around just in time to catch you. He laughed and held you in his arms.
"Hey there little munchkin!" He said setting you down.
You laughed and hugged him again. You've missed Mark so much. He was Jack's friend but he was your rock. Mark was everything to you. You watched his videos and texted him all the time.
After a good long chat and some dinner everyone went to bed. You cuddled up with your blanket on the couch while Jack was in his room and Mark was in the guest. You smiled as you closed your eyes. Today was just perfect. But one thing was bugging you.

"Chris has a crush on you"