Imagine 83

TV show- Hawaii 5-0

"Y/N! Y/N! Oh my god!" Jack cried as he ran into the hospital room. His vision was blurry with tears. Jack grabbed your hand and held it close. He didn't like how you weren't holding his hand with a firm grip like you always do. He let go and wiped this tears.

Jack then buried his face into his hands

Jack then buried his face into his hands. He felt horrible, he felt like he was the weakest person on earth.

"Sir, Why are you in this room?" A voice asked. Jack looked up to see a man, dark haired, blue eyes and seemed more worried than Jack was himself but the man had a badge on his belt and a gun in a holster. He was obviously an officer.

"I-I'm Jack, Y/N's boyfriend" Jack stuttered but stood up to greet the officer. Jack hoped the man would give him some information on what happened.

"What?....Y/N had a boyfriend?" The man whispered. Jack frowned slightly,that's not what he thought would come out the officers mouth.

"Has and yeah, may I ask who you are?" Jack asked and mentally punched himself for sounding like a big tough guy when really he felt like a puppy. A sad, kicked to the curb puppy. Why am I thinking of puppies? Jack questioned himself.

"Sorry uh yeah I'm Commander Steve McGarrett" The man said and shook Jack's hand.

"Your Y/N's brother..?" Jack said confused.

"Yeah, uh Jack were you with Y/N when she was injured?" Steve questioned, he was trying to act professional and do his job but he couldn't stop staring at his little sister who was hurting.

"No I wasn't...I stayed back in the hotel to finish some work while she went out to meet up with friends to go surf" Jack explained. Steve nodded as he took the information in. Steve went to ask another question when a man stepped in from the hall and pulled Steve out, leaving Jack alone with Y/N. Jack shrugged and turned around to see his beautiful girlfriend sleeping. She was still beautiful with a bruised cheek and a few cuts on her face. Jack sat down and took Y/N's hand again.

*few days later*

It's been a few days since you were hurt. Steve is still trying to figure out what happened. All he has is witness reports. The witness who called the police when they found your body says "I found her only laying behind a building with no one around. She was barley breathing and all bloody"
Steve can't find any leads and neither can his team.

Jack was still by your side. He was broken, scared and lost. He has barley gotten any sleep. He's lacking on uploads. He's been updating with the videos that he had pre ready to update when you and him were away but he's starting to run out since y'all are supposed to be home by now.
He's been talking to you, even though you don't respond. He has started to feel useless.

"Y/N please wake up, I'm dying here. Can't you hear me? I wish you could. I met your brother a few days ago. It was a quick hello and he was gone. I didn't know he was a police officer. He seems nice. He's falling apart like me, he seems worse than me. Which makes sense, he is your brother....I uh haven't gotten much sleep. I've been to worried. I'm scared Y/N, I'm so scared. I need you awake..I miss you, your voice, your smile. I didn't know how much I relied on your love to keep me going. I've been off and different. Not my self. I-" Jack was interrupted by your hand moving. He snapped his head up. He watched as your thumb rubbed his hand.
"J-Jack" you said barley above a whisper. You opened your eyes but closed the again. Jack flicked the light off and only kept the lamp on. You re opened your eyes but only a little.
"Y/N! Oh my god" Jack said. His voice breaking. He quickly kissed you. A small smile formed on your face from it.
"J-Jack what's going on?" You asked.
"You were hurt and been a sleep for the past few days. They uh..were losing hope, we were scared" Jack explained.
"Oh..I see" you replied.
"I met Steve.." Jack said trying to break the un steady energy.
"How did that go?" You asked.
"He's nice. It was a few days ago when you were checked in here. He's been working on your case really hard" Jack said. You nodded. You missed your brother, but you were too tired to even say anything. You hated seeing Jack this way. His hair all messy, his face stained with tears.
"Jack..lay with me" you said and moved over a little. He did as you said and you cuddled up to him. Jack put his arm around you and held you close.

For the next few days as you healed, Jack has gotten more sleep and Steve has been by at least once everyday to see you and talk to you like old times. Steve and Jack have gotten close and are now good friends. Steve came in yesterday and explained that they found the person who had hurt you and what happened to the guy. You were relieved that the guy was off the streets.

Today was the day you got to leave. You were happy to get out of here. Steve has just arrived to take you and Jack to the airport.

"I'm gonna miss you" Steve said.

"Awe thanks" Jack joked.

"Not you, my baby sis" Steve laughed.

"I know big bro, I'm gonna miss you too" you replied while getting out of the car.

Steve walked you and Jack to the plane terminal. Steve and Jack did the weird bro hug then Steve gave you a big hug.

"Bye Steve" You said and locked fingers with Jack as you boarded the plane.

"Bye Y/N, I love you" Steve replied.

Btw guys I don't know what tv show to do next. So please leave some suggestions in the comments. Thanks! :)
Also I wanted to address that I am no longer taking personal imagines. I'm sorry if you wanted one but I've so busy and it's difficult to upload these imagines themselves. So I do apologize and I hope y'all understand.