Imagine 59 (Requested)

He lurked in the shadows, quietly sneaking closer to the house. A smile formed on his face. A poisonous one in fact.
His pointed ears twitched as he heard the birds chirping away to a birdie song. He tugged on his dirty green sweatshirt. His eyes sparkled with the moonlight.
With one swift move he picked the lock on the door and went into the house. It was dark, only one light shined from underneath a door.
He silently opened the door and crept closer to his next victim.
As he lifted the bag up to cover the victims head, she stood up.
He quickly grabbed her before she could run.
Screams and yells came from the victim as they were drug out of their own home.

***

You woke up, your arms tied behind you and You sat in a very uncomfortable chair.
You blinked to focus your vision.
"Hello Alison Scotts" a deep voice said from the shadows.
"Wow you know my name, you must of read my drivers license" Alison replied carelessly.
She watched as a man appeared, he had green hair and pointy ear. A tattoo covering his left arm. His blue eyes stood out against everything else.
"The name is Anti" the man said and pulled a chair up in front of you.
"I don't care" you replied harshly.
Anti frowned but smirked and showed his razor sharp teeth.
"Ew! Dog breath get away" She said and scrunched up her nose.
Anti closed his mouth.
Where's the screaming? The cries for help? He thought.
He stood up and stared at the girl.
"Are you going to tell me why I'm here or stare? Come on man!" Alison yelled at Anti.
"Hm you like Panic! At the disco eh?" Anti asked.
"Obviously I'm wearing their shirt, great observation on guessing my favorite band. It's like no one else would have since I have their bracelets on my wrists and their shirt over my body. " Alison said sarcastically.
Anti frowned again but smiled showing his teeth again.
"Dude get a toothbrush like the heck? Haven't you heard of dental cleaning?" Alison snarled.
"You're Irish" Anti pointed out.
Alison rolled her eyes.
"I don't know what makes you stupid really seems to work" Alison said.
"All I said was that you're Irish" anti said getting angry. 
Alison didn't reply. Anti growled and stormed away.
He came back hours later. Alison was whistling to a song in her head. It was called Nine In The Afternoon.
"So you like gaming?" Anti asked. He has given up on trying to torture her cause since she's such a smartass.
"Noooo I just have a small YouTube play button with a gaming control hanging off of it as a tattoo for no reason at all" Alison scoffed.
Anti sighed and sat down in front of her again.
"Why are you such a smartass?" Anti asked.
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't get that, I don't speak idiot" Alison said.
Anti rolled his eyes.
"You're such a b***h" Anti grumbled.
"I'm sorry was I supposed to get offended?" Alison asked.
Anti stood up and just yelled.
"Why are you yelling?" Alison asked.
"Because you are supposed to be scared of me!! I kidnapped you for a reason!!" Anti yelled at Alison.
Alison shrugged.
"You're not scary looking. I mean come on, you have one green eye, green hair, your wearing a bright blue hoodie and blue skinny jeans along with bright colored shoes" Alison said. "The most your going to scare is fish, and that's a stretch"

Anti sighed and went over to untie her.
"Hey! Hey! Don't touch me! I don't want your stupidity!" Alison yelled.
Anti growled and and ripped off the ropes.
"I'll take you back home" Anti said hopelessly.
"Finally I can get back to my drawing" Alison sighed.
Anti drove her back to her place and dropped her off.
"Hey dog breath" Alison said before getting out.
"What?" Anti sighed sadly.
"Loose the bright shoes, let your hair fade, get darker jeans and sweatshirt. Also brush your teeth, you'll scare someone somehow" Alison said and got out.
"What?" Anti asked.
"Oh and get some hearing aids" Alison added and walked away.