Imagine 92

*So I know I said I'm not taking requests anymore but this idea from Not_Too_Normal was so cool I just I had too..*

You were only a normal female fan of Jacksepticeye. He had lots of those, multiples of beautiful girls who liked him and got noticed. But you? No you were an outcast lost in this generation. You've never been noticed by Jack, no matter how much fan art you tag him in on tumblr he never sees it.
Today Jack was at PAX doing a meet up. This was your chance to meet him and personally show him your fan art.
You bought the tickets with the money you had saved up and drove to the place where the meet up being held.
You saw so many people which sparked your social anxiety. You fought back the 'you should turn back' thoughts and went to stand in line. After standing what seemed like forever, you were next. You started to get fidgety and nervous. Not only was Jack but it was also Markiplier.
"NEXT!" The loud security guard yelled causing you the jump. You walked up the Jack and Mark.
"Hey! I know you!" Jack said as he embraced you in a hug.
"W-what?" You questioned.
"Yeah! You make the awesome fan art on Tumblr, um- Y/T/N!" He said your tumblr user.
"I-I didn't know y-you knew my a-art" you stuttered.
Jack smiled. "Of course! It's amazing!"
You blushed slightly and handed him the folder that held the art you made for him. He took and look through fast.
"Wow! Thanks!" He thanked you.
"Aye Mark!" Jack yelled. Mark walked over. "This is girl I was telling you about, you know with the awesome fan art!"
"Oh yeah!" Mark said. "It's really good y/n"
"H-how do you k-know my name?" You asked.
"I uh looked through you tumblr.." Mark said kinda embarrassed.
You smiled. "Thanks.."
"Okay ma'am times up" the guard said walking up to push you out. Jack put his arm around your waist.
"No" he said firmly. "She's with me"
The guard frowned slightly and walked away.
You looked at Jack, amazed.
"Sorry" he said softly with a tiny grin.
"I-it's okay" you replied.
Jack had you sit in his chair while he stood for the rest of the meet up.
Afterwards you,him and Mark went out for dinner.
"J-Jack why did you l-let me stay?" You asked.
Jack blushed. "I thought your were pretty and I wanted to get to know you more"
You smiled and looked down. Mark started to tease Jack about his little crush.
You laughed. You slowly started to feel less Anxious. You started to thank yourself for not backing out.
"Y/N!" Jack said snapping his fingers.
You jumped. "S-sorry"
"That's cute" he laughed.
"What?" You asked.
"You! Your stutter and how you space out sometimes. Your smile and-" Jack started.
"Ew! Not to cheesy!" Mark gagged.
You giggled while Jack smacked Marks arm.
You guys left the restaurant. They walked you back to your car.
"Thanks for hanging out" Jack said.
"I should b-be thanking y-you" you replied.
Jack smiled and pulled you into a hug.
"Call me Y/N" Jack said as he handed you in his number.
Mark gave you a hug and they left. You were still shocked about the day but you were also so happy to worry about anything.