Imagine 6 *Braxton Adventures*

"Mom!" Your four year old son said while tugging on your arm towards the Candy section of the store.

"No Braxton" you said while picking him up.

(Im sorry if you don't like the name Braxton but it seemed to fit in this story and I had to put a name with the son so change it if you want)

"But mom!" He begged.

"I'm sorry Braxton but maybe next time" you said. He sighed as you set him down. You got down to his level and fixed his Panic! At the disco shirt and beanie.

"Momma" Braxton said.

"Yeah" you answered.

"Why don't I have a daddy?" He asked. You looked to see that he was staring at another child with their farther.

You looked back at him and fixed his red blonde hair.

"He left along time ago" you said tearing up. Braxton hugged you.

"Don't worry momma I will never leave you" he said. You smiled and let him crawl on your back. You guys walked out of the store and while you were walking Braxton was going on and on about his favorite band which happens to be Panic! At the disco. You listened as he talked about each and every band member and his opinion on them.

You started laughing and that puzzled Braxton.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked.

"Cause your so cute" you answered.

"Thank I know" he answered with a giggle.

You weren't pay attention and bumped in to a man.

"Oh I'm sorry" you said.

"No problem" he answered.

He had a blue hoodie on, some blue jeans that didn't fit him just right but they weren't to big or to small. They seemed to be just hang off his hips..perfectly. His bright neon green hair was peaking out from his beanie.

"Momma" Braxton whispered.

You shook your head.

"Yeah Brax?" You replied.

"He's talking to you" Braxton said.

Your faced turned pink and you looked at the man again.

"I'm sorry. You were saying?" You said.

He laughed. "It's okay. I was wondering if you would like to go have a coffee sometime" he said.

Before you can answer Braxton tapped his foot on your shoulder since he's still riding on your shoulders.

"Say yes momma" he said.

"Braxton quiet!" You said.

You looked at the man and nodded. "Sure. When? And where?"

"Um tomorrow, around ten at the coffee shop down the road from here" he said.

"Okay see tomorrow...." You were going to say his name but you remembered you didn't get his.

"Uh what's your name?" You asked but he was already gone.

"Mysterious Man" Braxton said as you guys continued the walk to the car.

"Yes indeed Braxton he was Mysterious" you said thinking about the man. He was so handsome. He blue eyes and green hair fitted perfect together. You day dreamed the whole ride home while Braxton sang along to his Panic! CD.