Imagine three.

Jack:

"Okay green hair perfectly to the side..check, wallet..check, glasses..check, phone..check and shoes..check" I said making sure I had everything ready.

Today I'm going to a dance recital. My girlfriend's little brother takes Hip Hop and he invited me to come see his performance tonight. This is also the night I'll meet y/n's parents.

I took a deep breath and headed out the door. I got in my car and left for the dance place. I got there and didn't see y/n. I must be early. I got out and went to look for her little brother.

I was so lost, everyone was giving me weird looks. Well I guess you would to if you saw a short man with bright green hair wondering the place.

Soon I found y/n's little brother he was sitting on the stage all dressed up.

As I got closer I heard faint sniffles.

"John?" I questioned. (Let's use John as your brothers name, if you want to change it you can :) )

John looked up at me.

"Jack?" He asked.

"Yeah buddy it's me" I said jumping on the stage.

He stood up and ran to me. I stopped as he ran into my arms.

"What's wrong John?" I asked while rubbing his back.

"Well I invited this girl to come see me dance and she agreed to come but just a little bit ago she bailed on me" he cried.

'First heartbreak' I thought.

"It's okay" I said bending down to his level which I didn't have to go very far.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes really, she's missing out on a good show, now go get your face paint fixed up because I came here to see you dance" I said. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Thank you Sean" John said.

"You're welcome buddy now go get ready" I said. He ran back stage as I jumped off the stage and went to find a seat.

"That was amazing" I heard y/n say.

"What?" I asked turning around to look at her.

"Did you not know I standing here watching you?" She laughed.

I smiled. "No I didn't"

She reached her arms out hinting towards me to come to her. I walk over and hug her tightly.

"I love you" she says.

"I love you too" I replied while kissing her.  I pulled away and held her hand as we walked to a seat.

"Thanks for helping him" y/n said.

I looked at her "it's no problem, now let's watch the show cause I'm really tense about meeting your dad later" I said.

She laughed and squeezed my hand.

The dance started and let me tell ya it was one heck of a show. I enjoyed it a lot, not to mention they danced to some dubstep music and one of there songs was "I'm everywhere" and that so happens to be my outro song.

Y/n pulled me outside after the show with John right beside us. John rode in my car with me while y/n drove her own.

We got to y/n's parents house and I followed John up to the front door. My hands started to get real sweaty and clammy.

I walked in with y/n and John.

"Don't be nervous babe" y/n whispered in my ear.

I nodded my head and followed her in to the living room.

Where a man walked up to me. He was tall..really tall. I felt like a leprechaun compared to him.

"Hello I'm y/n's dad" he said sticking his hand out for me to shake. I took it and introduced myself.

"I'm Sean but you can call me Jack" I told him.

He nodded and walked away. I breathed out all of  the air I didn't know I was holding in.

"See not so bad" y/n said.

"Baby you have no idea how much nerves were running threw my body" I said looking at her. She laughed and wrapped her arms around me.

I placed my lips on her and kissed her slowly.

"Damn Jack why do you do this to me" she laughed.

I smiled. "Cause I'm a boss"

She laughed and we walked to the kitchen. The rest of the night went really well.