Imagine 31

*So like I need y'all's help! I have this idea for an imagine and it's about you answering questions from Jack's fans but I'm having a hard time thinking of questions so can you guys maybe comment down below some questions you would ask, do as many as y'all want! It would be a big help :)*

"Y/n!!!" Jack cried as he ran into your parents living room. You were back in America visiting your family with Jack. Since you had to stay with your parents it's been really awkward. They don't know you and Jack are dating.
Jack leaped onto your little self that wrapped in a blanket.
Jack pulled at your burrito of blankets.
"Séan leave me be in my burrito was warmth" you mumbled as you shoved your head back into the blankets.
"But-But" he whined. "Your parents left about ten minutes ago and they won't be back in three hours"
You felt him lay on you, his weight is normally not an issue but today he laid on you while you were under blankets. You had a problem with heated tight places so as you started squirm around, Jack got up.
"So what that my parents are gone" you said as you sat up letting the burrito of blankets get all messed up.
Jack sat criss cross apple sauce with his hands in his lap like a child.
(I'll give you moment to judge me)
You looked at house he was sitting, his head lowered and he was slouching over. His green hair was perfectly fixed and freshly dyed.
You shuffled back under the blankets and closed your eyes. You were extremely tired and if Jack wanted cuddles he could just snuggle up to you.
After about a hour was sleep, you were awaken by Jack.
"Y/n I have a problem" he sighed.
"What do you want me to do about it?" You said flatly, kinda mad to awaken.
"Fix it?" Jack questioned himself.
"Why" you groaned "I don't know what this problem is but can't it wait?"
"No..it really hurts" he said. You sat up, alarmed that Jack was hurt.
*warning, small smut is about to come in*
You saw a bump forming in Jack's pants. He had a painful face as he bit his lip hard enough to almost make it bleed.
"Oh so it's that kinda problem" you said and started to laugh.
"Please stop laughing this really is hurting me and can you just help me" Jack said, annoyed.
You shrugged "eh I dunno"
"Y/n YES OR NO!" Jack yelled suddenly.
"Well with that attitude, no" you said crossed your arms.
Jack's eye softened "I'm sorry, I'll buy you some pizza and we can watch whatever you want" Jack said.
"Ice cream as well" you added while kissing him.
"Fine I'll get your favorite kind with cookies" Jack said. You smiled and pulled him down on to the couch.
"Deal" you smiled.
*And here comes the smut*
You touched Jack softly as he let out a painful yet happy moan.
Jack tugged at his jeans, trying to signal you to take them off. You un did his belt as you kept kissing him.
Jack had never felt so excited before.
Before you knew it Jack had nothing on and neither did you.
*one hour later*
Jack and you had fallen asleep after y'all's little "fun" deal. You had Jack's shirt on and Jack had his boxers on. The blanket covers you both as you guys cuddled on the couch.
You woke up alarmed as you heard the front door open.
"Y/n dear we're home!" You mom called out.
"Sh*t! Sh*t" you cursed quietly. You pulled the blanket up and over Jack to hid him.
Your mom walked into the living room where you were laying on the couch with hiding Jack under the blankets. Jack was still sleeping as he held you protectively.
"Hey mom" you smiled trying to hid the fact that your secret boyfriend was half undressed underneath the blankets.
"Where's Jack?" She asked.
"In the guest, sleeping I think" you replied.
Your mom stood up.
"I see" she said and started to leave. "I'm heading to bed"
She left to her room, you nudged Jack to wake him up.
He woke up and yawned.
"What is it?" He asked.
"Mom and dad are home" you whispered.
Jack panicked. "Crap! Do they know?!"
" I don't know" you said.
"Y/n honey ask Jack if he's warm enough under the blanket with you" your mom yelled.
Both of your faces turned bright red.
"Yeah..she does" you answered.