Imagine 81

TV show- Psych

"Bye Mark" you called out as you and Jack left his house.

"So Jack where to now?" You asked as you and him were walking to y'all's hotel.

"Well..didn't you say your brother is from here?" He asked.

"Yeah Shawn lives in Santa Barbra" You replied.

"Wanna go see him?" Jack asked.
You shrugged. "I don't know. It's been two years since I last saw him and he's always busy.." You said looking off.

"Oh come on, it'll be cool. I've only seen him in pictures. I wanna meet him!" Jack said.

"I mean..I guess we can" you said giving in.

"Awesome!" Jack cheering jokingly.

You rolled your eyes and grabbed his hand. You both got a ride to Santa Barbra in a über. Once you both arrived, you lead Jack up the steps of the Police Department.

"Why are we here?" Jack asked.

"Why? Oh uh yeah Shawn, he works here last I knew about" you answered.

"Guests" you told the police woman behind the counter.

"For who?" She asked.

"I'm surprising my big bro, Shawn Spencer" I told her.

She nodded and handed me a pass along with Jack.
You quickly took Jack's hand and lead him to Chief's office.
You went in and closed the doors and dropped the curtains so no one could look through.

"Hello?" Chief questioned.

"Chief I'm Y/N Spencer" I told her.

Her eyes went wide. "Oh so your related to Shawn?"

You sighed "sadly that odd ball of a man is my brother"

The chief chuckled softly. "Yes an odd ball indeed but he's a good detective" She told you.

You almost choked on the water you were drinking.

"I'm sorry you said detective?" You questioned.

"Yeah, what? He didn't say to you, he's our lead Psychic detective" The chief explained.

"Oh course he is" you muttered and stood up. "Where can I find him?"

Chief told you where to go and you went that way while Jack followed behind. You interlocked hands with Jack.

"Excuse me, who are you?" A woman asked.

"I'm looking for my brother Shawn Spencer" You told her.

"Your Shawn Spencer's sister?" She asked.

You sighed and looked at Jack.
WHAT DID I SAY THAT FIRST TIME! Was thoughts running through your head but you calmly replied "Yes".

"Shawn!" The detective called. Shawn appeared with Gus, his old friend.

"Yes Jules what is-oh crap y/n.." Shawn said.

You nodded and Jack let go of your hand. You felt the tears as you walked up the Shawn. You wrapped your arms around him, crying in his shoulder.

"Oh god y/n" Shawn muttered. He held you tightly in the hug until you pulled away.
You wiped the tears that were still rolling down.

*when you realize Jack's first name is Seán and her brothers name is Shawn..I TOTALLY FORGOT!! I've already wrote a lot..I'm not deleting this chapter*

"Y/N I've missed you" Shawn said with one of his famous grins.
Jack came up beside you and grabbed your hand again. Something he does when he's nervous.

"Shawn this my boyfriend Jack, Jack this is my big brother Shawn" you introduced the two boys. Shawn shook Jacks hand and studied him.

"Y/n! You're dating a gamer!" Shawn whined.

"How did you.." Jack gasped.

"Well you have a video game
tattoo right there, headphones tucked in your front pocket which I will say same as me but the way you squeeze your hands every so often saying that you just got done playing video games before you arrived because you still have the rush from a possible win. Also! Since you have a YouTube shirt on and in your jacket pocket you have a Convention pass to get in and around the place I'm going to say your a gamer who posts stuff on the Internet" Shawn explained.

Jack stood there in confusion and shock.

"I'm a psychic" Shawn added.

You rolled your eyes. And went to talk to Gus.

"Spencer!" A voice yelled.

"O Lassie, did you find everything out?" Shawn asked mockingly.

A tall man came up to Shawn, he looked mad in every way possible.
Until he saw you.

"Who is this?" He asked Shawn.

"My little Sister" Shawn said with a smug smile.

"There's two!!" The man cried out in defeat.

"Don't worry I'm not like him" you told him.

"Really? I hope not. I'm detective Carlton Lassiter" The man said and shook your hand. You replied with your name.

"Not if you don't mind I need to borrow this..thing" Lassiter said
and drug Shawn into the conference room.

"Well bye Shawn, and it was good to see you Gus!" You called and left the station.

"Y/N please explain when we get home.." Jack said still confused about the 'psychic thing'.
You giggled and nodded as you both headed back to the hotel.