Imagine 25 *Long ish*

(Sam is three in this and Braxton is nine)

Braxton held his little brothers hand as they walked up to the play ground. Jack and y/n sat on the bench and watched them.
"Bubba!" Sam said and pointed towards the swings. Braxton lifted Sam up into the swing and started to push him.
"Hey Sam I'm gonna get you started then do the monkey bars really fast. I'll watch you I promise!" Braxton said.
Sam agreed. Braxton ran off and started with the monkey bars. He was almost done when he heard Sam crying. Braxton ran over to his little brother who had a bunch of big kids around him.
"Hey! Step away from my little brother!!" Braxton yelled.
The kids looked at him.
"What are you gonna do about?!" The big one snapped.
"I'll beat the crap out of you" Braxton growled and clenched his fists.
The kids started to laugh but Braxton wasn't kidding.
"Bastard!!!" He screamed and punched the boy in the face as he boy pushed Sam.
The boys saw how serious Braxton was and they ran off. Braxton picked up his brother and carried him to Jack and y/n.
"Braxton what happened?!" You asked as he set Sam next to Jack.
"These boys were picking on Sam, so I told them to leave him alone but they wouldn't. The big kid pushed Sam down so I screamed 'bastard' and punched him" Braxton answered simply.
"This is what he gets for listening to you record" you laughed at the fact that Braxton said bastard.
Jack rolled his eyes and ruffled Braxton's hair.
"I know you were upset at the boys but you didn't have to hit them or call them a bastard. I would say you need to say sorry but I think we should just go home" Jack said and lifted up Sam.
When y'all got home, Braxton went to his room. He sighed and looked in the mirror. He heard his bedroom door open, he turned to see who it was. It was Sam.
"Bubba, Tank you" Sam said and wrapped his little arms around Braxton.
"Tank you for saving me. I wuv you" Sam added.
Braxton hugged Sam back.
"Its no problem Sam. I will always save you" Braxton said.
For the rest of the day, Sam wouldn't leave Braxton's side.