Imagine 5

"This is stupid" you moaned while crossing your arms.

"What?" Jack asked.

"Being here in the hospital" you said in 'duh' tone.

"Well I'm sorry but your pregnant and our daughter is due tomorrow so you have to be here" your boyfriend Jack says while leaning back in his chair.

"Y/D/N can't you come any faster?" You asked while rubbing your stomach.

Jack smirked and took a picture of you.

"That's going on Twitter" Jack said typing away on his phone.

You laughed and then suddenly a pain shot threw you.

"Ow" you groaned.

"What?" Jack asked. He stood up and walked over to you. You grabbed his hand.

"This hurts!" You cried.

"What?! What does?!!" Jack said worriedly.

"I...I think she's coming" you moaned.

Jack froze. Then he ran out the door calling for a doctor. Jack and Doctors came running in and by now your water has broke and you were in tears.

*3 hours have passed*

You were cursing and crying, the baby still wasn't here. She's too damn stubborn to come.

"This is so your child!" You said squeezing jacks hand.

He laughed. "Well yeah"

The nurse said that you were ready and about an hour later your baby girl was born.

She was taken away to be cleaned up and wrapped in a blanket. The nurse brought her back and you held her. Tears streaming down your face.

Jack walked up to you with his hands deep in his pockets.

"Wanna hold her?" You asked.

His face turned a deep red. "I-I"

"Come here Jack" you said.

He walked up and gently ran his thumb over her forehead. She opened her eyes up slightly. Jack smiled and lifted her up. You watched as Jack held his daughter.

"God your so beautiful" he whispered.

You smiled softly. Jack rocked Y/D/N back and forth. You were really tired so you decided to take a nap.

"You have my eyes baby and your mama's nose" you heard Jack say. You continued to listen to him talk to the little baby.

"And your going to be my little septic baby and your gonna have so many uncles! Like my brothers and my friends" Jack said.

"You'll love Sam, he or she is my little stuff eye ball. I have a you tube channel and Sam is my little side kick! I'm sure you guys will get along!" Jack said.

You giggled slightly and opened your eyes to see Jack wrapping up the little baby in a light green blanket that had her name stitched on it in pink letters.

He also put a little beanie on her head that was pink but looked like his blue one he wears.

"She's so your little copier" you said. Jack turned around and laughed.

"Yeah she is!" He said picking her up.

He carried her over to you and kissed you.

"I'm so happy to have you two" Jack said.

The rest of the day, your family came to see the baby and so did Jack's. Even Mark came down from California for a surprise visit. It truly was the best day ever.