Imagine 84

TV Show- NCIS

You and your sister Abby were really close. It was hard to visit her when you don't even live in the country. You lived in Ireland with your fiancé Jack. You met Jack a couple years ago at a convention in California. He was cute and really nice. You guys just seemed to hit it off.
Now it's been at least three years since you've been back home. Living with Jack has been great, everything was wonderful. You both had a beautiful son named Y/S/N. He seemed to be a spitting image as Jack. He has bright blue eyes, dark brown hair, small body frame. He really reminded you of Jack when he younger.

The only thing he doesn't have is a scuffy stubble which is good because you could be concerned if your one year old had facial hair

You were currently packing
Y/S/N bag for his first plane trip. You and Jack already had your bags packed and ready to go. Y'all were flying to Washington D.C. You wanted to surprise your sister and you were kinda missing the team. You've known the NCIS team for the longest time.
"Love!" Jack called from his office.
"Yes?" You answered.
"Are you ready? Our flight leaves in two hours" Jack replied.
"Yeah I am" you said and picked up the small suitcase. You went to Jack office to seem Y/S/N sleeping in his arms.
"God he looks so much like you" you said.
Jack smiled. "Well he has my genes"
You rolled your eyes and smiled. "Let's go"

*Skipping the airport trip and plane flight*

You guys arrived to D.C late. Jack was running in low energy and quite frankly you were too. Y/S/N didn't like the flight. He cried for some of it and acted fussy for the rest. You felt bad for the other passengers. You held Y/S/N while Jack got the bags.
"Daddy!" Y/S/N started to fuss. He wanted Jack. Jack sighed and took his son in his arms.
"Hey y/n!" You turned around to see Jimmy.
"Oh thank the lord your here" you sighed and hugged him. Jimmy laughed.
"Tired?" Jimmy asked. You and Jack nodded making Jimmy laugh.
"Come lets get you guys to your hotel room" Jimmy said and walked you two to his car.
"Thank you Jimmy for picking us up" you said and got in the car.
"It's not a problem" Jimmy said as he helped Jack get everything in the car.
"So Jack I never really formally introduced myself. I'm Jimmy Palmer, I work for NCIS" Jimmy said. 
Jack slightly smiled. "I'm Seán McLoughlin but everyone calls me Jack and I work for YouTube" Jack replied.

The car ride went quick and before you knew it, you were at the hotel. You said goodbye to Jimmy and went inside the hotel where Jack and Y/S/N was. It was rough getting Y/S/N to sleep but soon you all were fast asleep.

You woke up with a jolt since you had a pretty vivid dream. You looked at the time. It was noon. You woke the boys and started to get ready. You were never the one to dress up so you went for the good sweatpants and nice graphic shirt. You kept Y/S/N in his Pj's since you didn't want to fight with getting him undressed. So he stayed in his Spiderweb Halloween Pj pants and special Jacksepticeye kids shirt.
"Nervous?" You asked Jack while Y/S/N was sleeping in your arms. He wasn't used to the time zone difference plus falling asleep at 2:30 in the morning didn't help much.
Jack nodded and sniffled a yawn as he got an uber.

^(•-•^) *Time skip brought to you by Pete Wentz (I don't effing know)😂*

You arrived to the NCIS office. You remembered exactly where to go and lead Jack who was dragging behind. You locked fingers with him and walked over to the group of desks. The first to spot you was McGee.
"Y/N?!" McGee said excitedly making everyone else look up quickly.
The boys hugged you. DiNozzo and McGee were the only two around at the moment.
"Dang Y/N you've grown up nicely" Tony flirted. You laughed and shoved him playfully.
"Who's this?" McGee asked while looking at Y/S/N.
"This is mine and my fiancé Jack's son, Y/S/N" you told them.
The young boy hid his face in your shoulder, shyly.
"You must be Jack" Tony said while reaching out to shake Jack's hand.
"Yes" Jack replied.
"Well Gibbs and Abby are in the lab" McGee said.
You nodded and went to the elevator.

While in the elevator Jack took
Y/S/N in his arms.
"Tony seems..nice" Jack said softly.
You giggled. "He's a flirt but he's like my brother"
Jack nodded happily. He was jealous of Tony.

You both got to the lab. You smiled remembering it all.
"Ah Tony-" Abby started but when she turned she stopped.
"Y/N" she said. You nodded.
She ran up and hugged you. Both of you crying.
"I've missed you so much!" Abby said.
"Same here sis!" You replied.
Abby pulled away and saw Jack.
"I'm Jack" Jack said with a smile.
"Abby this is my fiancé" You told her.
"Wow he's cute" she teased.
You shyly smiled.
"So is he" Abby said while looking at Y/S/N.
"This is our son, Y/S/N" you told her.
"Hi cute stuff" Abby said.
Y/S/N hid his face in Jack neck making all three of y'all laugh.

"Well Y/N I'm so glad to see you, after work we should get some dinner" Abby said.
"You got it sis" you replied.

You said your goodbyes and went back to the hotel.