Imagine 24 *Braxton Adventures*

Well the request for Sam and Braxton to stay was a lot. It made me really happy cause I love these two little characters! Anyway I'm back! I got my grade up! I've missed Wattpad so much! Thank you all for staying with me and not Abandoning this book. But since I've been gone I owe y'all a bunch of Imagines! I wrote and wrote on paper so I'm gonna copy everything down. Here's the first one-

You went off to work for the first time that Baby Sam was born. Jack stayed home with the boys. Sam was a very interesting baby. He didn't cry in the middle of the night, he slept in and hardly ever got fussy. He was just a sunshine happy little boy. Jack held Sam in his arms as he recorded a video. It was really difficult cause he had to keep to camera above Sam since you and Jack haven't really posted many pictures of him. Jack also had to do his intro and outro but in between that was fine. Braxton was in his room playing with his toys.
"Braxton! Buddy can you come here please!" Jack called.
Braxton jumped into his feet and ran into Jack's office.
"Yes Jack?" He questioned.
"Will you please go grab Sam's baby carrier" Jack asked.
"Yessir!" Braxton said and ran to Sam's room.
While Braxton was getting the car seat, Jack continued his reading your comments video. Braxton raced back in to the room and set the baby carrier next to Jack's seat.
"Thanks Brax!" Jack said and waved him off to go play with his toys again. Braxton ran back to his room, singing of course.
Jack finished his last video for the day and looked down at the baby carrier that held baby Sam. He picked it up and carried Sam to the living room. He then took Sam out and sat on the couch. Sam snuggled in his daddy's arms. He yawned and closed his little eyes.
Braxton came running into the living room with his super man cape on.
"Jack look!" He said and stood up big and tall.
"Yes I see, big, strong boy!" Jack said. Braxton smiled big and sat down next to Jack. Jack put his arm around Braxton and let him get comfortable. Soon both little boys were asleep.
Jack smiled as he looked at each boy. Braxton's blonde hair feel in front of his face and Sam's red/brown hair was slicked forward.
"I love you boys" Jack said before turning his attention back to the TV.