Imagine 82

TV show- Criminal Minds

"Jack! You dork!" You giggled over the phone.
Jack was your best friend. He meant the world to you along side your boyfriend Spencer.
You propped the phone between your shoulder and ear as you unlocked your front door.

"Oh hey! I'm coming to the country soon, I should come see you!" Jack said.

You pushed open your door.

"Yeah you should! I haven't seen you in awhile" you replied. "Listen Jack I gotta go, bye" you said and hung up.

"Hey spence! I'm home!" You called out.

Nothing.

"Spencer?" You called again.
Nothing.

"Hm must be working late" you mumbled aloud.

You sat on the sofa and turned the TV on. Nothing interesting was on, So you just stuck with the news. You soon heard something move from upstairs. You grabbed your gun and started up the stairs. You kicked the door open to see Spencer and another girl. Your mouth dropped, you quickly turned to leave.

"Y/N wait!" You heard Spencer call.

You grabbed your bag, badge and gun. You left with the door slamming behind you. You went back to the office, hoping Spencer wouldn't follow you.
You typed away on your computer, trying to fight back the tears. But it didn't help.

Soon the lack of sleep from the past few days hit you and you fell asleep.

"Y/N, Y/N" a voice called. You lifted your head to see Derek.

"Hey Derek" you yawned and looked around. No one else was here but you and him.

"Are you okay?" He asked. You looked down, remembering last night.

"No..Spencer cheated on me.." You said.

Derek was confused. "Spencer? The geeky genius Spencer?"

You nodded. "Yeah.. I know hard to believe"

Derek sighed and had you follow him back to his car. The sun with bright and blinded you the minute you stepped out the doors.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"To your house and then to go get something to eat" he replied.

You sighed and nodded. After you cleaned up and ate, Derek drove you back to the office.

"Y/N.." You heard a soft voice say.

You turned around to see Spencer. You shook your head and looked away.

"Y/N..please" he begged.

"No..leave me alone" you said and walked off.

Later that night you were staying in a hotel room, watching TV.

*knock knock*

"Come in" you mumbled. The door clicked and then shut.
You looked up to see Jack, he looked tired.

"Jack!!" You said jumped to your feet. You ran into his hug. You started crying. You cried tears you thought you never had.

"Shh y/n it's okay" Jack said calmly.

After you calmed down, Jack pulled you on to the bed.

"Why are you here?" You asked him.

"Y/N I'm not the important thing right now, you are. Now why are in a hotel?" He asked.

"Spencer.." You mumbled.

Jack frowned. "What happened? Another argument?"

"No..I walked in on him and another girl" you said and looked away from jacks eyes.

"Oh..I'm sorry" Jack said.

You didn't say anything. So Jack took that as you needed a hug. Which was true. He wrapped his arms around you.

"I'm sorry y/n but did you let him explain?" Jack asked.

"What needs to be explained? I saw what I saw" you replied.

Jack pulled away. "You saw what you saw, not what he saw"

You were confused so Jack explained even more.

"Y\N, maybe the girl forced herself on Spencer and you happened to walk in at the wrong moment" Jack said.

"Jack they were in our house" you argued.

"You still need to listen to his story y/n, no matter what happened" Jack said and crossed his arms.

You sighed. Jack was right.

"Alright, come to work with me tomorrow and I'll talk to him" you sighed in defeat.

Jack nodded and got on the floor.

"Jack what are you doing?" You asked.

"Sleeping on the floor?" He questioned.

"Get in the bed stupid, we did grow up together from the moment we were born" you laughed.

Jack half smiled. "I thought you forgot"

"Never" you replied.

*next morning *

You woke up to your alarm. You looked over at Jack who was as far over as possible. You got up and started to get ready. After you were done, you woke up Jack. Jack didn't do much to get ready, he really just put a sweatshirt on and sprayed on cologne.(i think that's how you spell it)
Y'all arrived to your work, Jack did the best he could to fix his fair but it wasn't working with him. He yawned and shoved his hands deep in his pockets.

"Tired?" You questioned.

"Yeah, time zone difference" he replied.

You nodded.

"This is my desk, you can stay here if you want. Honestly there's nothing fun to do around here so.." You said trailing off as you saw Spencer. You looked at Jack and then at the floor.

"Y/N" Spencer said. You looked up to see him standing beside you. Jack was sitting at your desk now with earbuds in.

"Can we talk?" Spencer asked.

You nodded and followed him into the conference room.

"Y/N I'm sorry I really-" Spencer started.

"Spence..just explain what happened" you said. Your voice was horse and barley above a whisper.

"Okay so remember a few weeks ago when I told you that my friend from growing up was coming to town and she needed a place to stay and you said it was okay..well she came early and I didn't see a problem with it so I let her use my room and I was going to sleep on the couch and you would sleep in your room" Spencer explained.

You nodded, you now remembered the conversation and the agreement.

"Continue" you said softly.

Spencer nodded "so I showed her my room and as I was helping her get set up, she forced me against the wall and kissed me. Then..you walked in"
Spencer sighed.

You looked into Spencer's eyes, they were hurt and on the verge of tears.

"I'm sorry" you said.

Spencer looked at you confused.

"Why?" He asked.

"For not letting you explain.." You replied.

Spencer walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you. It felt good to be in his arms again.

"It's okay" he said and lifted your chin up. He kissed you softly. Then again but with more force like he craved it.

"I've missed those" he said with a smirk.

You smiled. "I've missed you too even though it's only been a day"