Imagine 41

(Sorry if this imagine is bad..I wrote it quickly and I proof read it about five times but I'm still un sure.)

"Come on y/n we have to go pick up Jack" Mark said as he banged on your door.
You opened the door to see Mark all dressed in his normal jeans and light faded blue shirt.
His used to be red hair was fixed.

"Come on let's go!" You said excitedly.

Mark rolled his eyes and followed you to the car.
You sat in the backseat while Mark drove to the airport.
You guys got to the airport and you saw Jack. His bright green hair always stands out.

You jumped out of the car and ran to Jack.

"Jack!" You yelled.

He turned around and dropped his stuff. You leaped into his arms. He laughed and caught you.

"You're here! You're here!"
You said and hugged him.
He set you down.

"Yes I am! I am here!" He said back.

Mark walked up with his hands deep in his pockets.

"Hey Mark!" Jack said.

Mark said 'hi' softly  and Jack picked his stuff back up.
You helped Jack get his stuff in the back.
You crawled back into the backseat while Jack joined you.

"You can sit up front, he doesn't bite" you joked.
Jack laughed and poked your side.

Mark got in and started to go home, about half way home Mark spoke up.

"So Jack..you like Y/n" Mark said and gripped the steering wheel.

"What?! No she's just my best friend!" Jack lied.
You nudged Jacks side.

"He's knows" you sighed.
Jack lowered his head, and turned red.

"Yeah I know, now tell me when did this start!" Mark demanded.

"Last year at Pax..." Jack mumbled.

"And you didn't tell me cause?!" Mark snapped.

"We didn't want you to get mad" you sighed.

"Well for fucks sake! I'm your childhood friend y/n!!" Mark yelled.

He pulled into the house drive way.

"Yeah Mark you are" you said getting a little bit angry.

Jack got out quickly knowing he didn't want to be apart of the fight. Mark and you got out as well.

"So childhood friends fucking tell each other things like this!!" Mark yelled and raised his arms in the air.

"Well shit Mark! Childhood friends are also happy about these kind of things!!" You yelled back.

"Dammit Y/n!" Mark yelled and started to get tears in his eyes.
"Can you not fucking see it!? I love you Y/n! I love you so fucking much! You and I have some many shared memories! I've loved you since the day we met!!"

You stared at Mark in
disbelief.

"M-Mark..but..Jack..." You said lowering your voice.

"Don't you think I can already see that?! I lost my damn chance with my crush and soon to loose my best friend!!" Mark said still really upset.

You went to give him a hug but he pushed you away.

"Go get a hug from your damn boyfriend" Mark growled and stormed away.

You went inside and to your room where Jack was. He saw the tears falling from your face. He ran up and hugged you.
"I'm sorry Love, God I'm so sorry" he said and held you close.

"He-He said he loved
me..now that I'm with you..we aren't best friends anymore" you explained.

"It's okay, he will come back around" Jack said trying his best to calm you down.
"But Jack he should care! He should realize that I love you" You said to Jack.
"He does care Y/n just not in a good way. Your his best friend, basically his baby sister. He's already got turned by that other girl now all he has left is you, his best friend. He cares so much about you that it hurts him. He wants to protect you and make sure no one hurts you. Now he will come to you and love you again but just cause he has came back doesn't mean he's okay with me and you dating so take it easy on him. That's all he needs" Jack explained to you.

You sighed. "Your right Jack" you laid down on your bed. Jack joined you.

"Get some rest love, we will talk to him in the morning" Jack said.

You nodded your head and cuddled with Jack.