Imagine 15

Part 2 of Who the hell is that guy?

*Jack's POV*
I limped over to the office door that was closed. I pressed my ear against and listened.
Yes I was eavesdropping..DON'T JUDGE ME!
(Anyone one get that reference 😏)
I listened to y/n she seemed to be crying. This is what I heard.
"Dean I can't" "cause I love someone else" "please just go back to America" "yes the guy you saw was my boyfriend" "no not my brother" "Dean just leave me alone!" "You left me, I found someone else..he's better than you. I'm sorry" "don't you dare threaten my boyfriend!" "You jerk! Never speak to me again!!"
I stepped away from the door when I heard footsteps. I straightened my shirt and fixed my hair. Why? I don't know. I knocked on the door.
"Babe?" I said in a calm questioning voice.
"Jack.." She cried from the door. I juggled the door knob, it was locked. I ran/limped quickly to the kitchen. I grabbed a butter knife and shoved it in the door handle. I'll regret that later. I slammed my shoulder against the door and broke it open. There was y/n, she was sitting in my office chair with her head down on my desk. Her phone was across the room. I limped over and pulled her to her feet. She wrapped her arms around my torso and hugged me tightly. I rubbed her back and swayed slightly back and forth. It always seemed to calm her down.
"It's okay mi amor" I said.
(I am such F.O.B trash😭)

"You said mi amor" y/n said with a smile. She always says mi amor to me and I picked up on it. I never say it, I guess I felt like it was her thing but this moment felt right. I kissed her forehead and pulled her back into a hug.
"Yeah yeah so what" I joked. She looked up and kissed me. God I love her kisses. They are just amazing! I'm addicted to them. I groaned as she pulled away. She started to walk away, I quickly picked her and held her bridal style. She squealed and gripped on to me.
I carried her to the couch and cuddled her until she fell asleep. I almost asleep. ALMOST THERE! Until some asshole started banging on our door. I mumbled some curse words and walked to the door. I happened the catch a glance at the clock. Really! 10:30 p.m! What has to be so important at 10:30 p.m!
I opened the door to see that same man as before. He looked angry..extremely angry.
"Where's y/n!" He demanded.
I straightened up my stance and looked at him.
"Not here" I said cooly.
"Yes she is! Let me have her you dick!" He said and grabbed my shirt. He pulled me out the door and slammed me up against the wall. I moaned with the sharp pain.
"You took her from me! " He yelled and punched me. I didn't even say anything but I balled up my fist and squared him in the jaw. He dropped me and grabbed ahold of his face.
"She's mine now!" I yelled and punched him again. He grabbed my shoulders and kneed me in the gut.
"You little midget! That b*tch won't be yours for long!" He yelled. I dropped to my knees. Oh the pain! Oh the great pain! He started in my apartment but I stopped him.
"Hey buddy!" I growled. I picked myself up and used my last bit of strength and punched so hard in the nose.
"I'm not a midget" I mumbled as he fell backwards. I kicked his side and added "she's not a b*tch, she's my girl"
Y/n woke up and saw the man laying on the floor.
"Jack you okay?!" She asked worriedly.
I nodded and sat on the couch. I felt like a girl on her period. My gut hurt so bad. Is this what it feels like? Hell? The fire pits of hell?
The police came shortly and took the man away. Y/n explained everything to me while she patched me up.
So he was a high school abusive ex...next time I see him I will not think twice and beat the hell out of him...again.
"Well babe your stomach will be bruised and have fun with the black eye" y/n said and kissed my cheek.
"Aw that's all I get? I just got beat up by a dickhead can't I at least get something more?" I pouted.
"You're hurt, I'm doing anything until you are healed" she said and sat down at the end of my feet.
"But-But! At least give me a kiss!" I begged. She sighed and stood up. She ran her fingers through my hair before giving me a long kiss.
"Happy?" She asked.
"Yea!" I said. She laughed and went to get ready for bed.
So even though I got beat up, today honestly wasn't the worst day ever. What's that I always say? It's in my videos. No not like a boss. It's a sign hanging on my door. Yes the white board. Yeah! Be More Positive! :)