Imagine 32 *Braxton Adventures*

*I got this idea from allison_iler_
She wrote this in her Markiplier imagines and it just got me out of my writers block and right back on track! I hope she doesn't mind that I use this idea, I won't be straight copying her cause I just don't like doing that anyway please don't get mad, I'll take down if you don't want me to use it*

You laid on the couch waiting for Jack. Braxton *yep the kiddos are in this one* was watching a movie while Baby Sam laid on your chest, sleeping. It was supposed to be a family movie night but Jack really needed to film his videos. He's been doing that a lot lately, yeah it's his job but normally he'll kiss you and love on the kids for a bit for going to work. He hasn't been doing that. He just wakes up, records, eats, records, nap, records, back to bed again. Braxton has noticed it and oddly Sam has well. He's not even a year old and he notices his dad isn't around. The movie ended and Braxton sat up. He looked at you.

"Wanna head to bed?" You asked.

"Not really, I want to see Jack" he says and crawls over to you. He gets up on the couch and lays on you. Not to close the Sam but close enough for you to wrap your free arm around him.

"I know you do buddy, I do as well but he's busy" you said trying to sound happy but it wasn't working.

"I know" Braxton sighs. "Momma can I sleep with you tonight?"
You looked at Braxton, you thought for a moment.

"Sure bud" you said. He got up and raced to his room. He dressed in his pj's and raced to your room. You carried Sam into your room and set him in his crib. You got dressed and crawled into bed. Braxton cuddled up to you and yawned.

"I love you momma even if Jack isn't around anymore, I'll be the man you need" Braxton said before falling asleep.

You sighed and played with his hair. Jack came into the room around 12:30. He saw Braxton.

"What in the hell?!" He yelled causing you, Brax and Sam to wake up.

Sam started to scream and cry since he was awake suddenly. Braxton sat up and held on to you. A few tears slipping from his eyes.

"What the f*ck are you in our bed?!" He yelled at Braxton. Braxton has the fear of loud things, since yelling is loud, he started to cry harder.

"Jack you jerk!" You screamed at Jack. You told Braxton to go to his room but he wouldn't. He didn't want to leave your side. You got up with Braxton in your arms and went over to Sam. You picked him up and calmed him down. You let Braxton lay in your bed with Sam. Sam cuddled up with Braxton. You grabbed Jack's shirt and jerked him into the living room. You closed your bedroom door.

*swearing is about to happen so please don't get upset*
"You ass!" You screamed at Jack who was mad.

"Why is he in our bed?!" Jack yelled.

"Our?! OUR? THAT IS NOT OUR BED! YOU HAVEN'T SLEPT IN THE BED FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS!!" You screamed.

Jack stayed quiet, which made you even more mad.

"SÉAN YOU JUST SCARED THE SH*T OUT OF MY CHILDERN! I WOULD SAY OUR BUT FOR THE PAST THREE WEEKS YOU HAVE NEGLECTED THEM!!"

Jack lowered his head.

"You have been so sucked in to your work to see that Braxton misses you, to see he's scared to be around you, and to see that Sam doesn't even know who you are anymore!" You snapped.

Jack looked up. "He-He's scared me me?"

"Yeah it's not hard to miss" you scoffed.

"Y/n you know how much YouTube means to me!" Jack said pushing past the fact the kids don't like him anymore and getting mad again.

"YOUTUBE IS MY DAMN JOB! IT PAYS THE F**KING BILLS!" He screamed.

"So YouTube is more important than your family, I understand" you said and went back into your room and grabbed your suitcase.

"Where do you think your going?" Jack snapped angrily.

"I'm leaving, going back home" you said and packed all your clothes and Sam's. You filled up two suitcases which is all you really had. You packed Braxton's clothes and some toys, you packed Sam's clothes and stuff and you packed your stuff.

"You aren't leaving!" Jack said and grabbed your suitcase. You already had Braxton and Sam in the car.

You slapped Jack. He dropped the suitcase and grabbed his cheek.

"Jack until you learn what you've done, I'm gone" you said and put his suitcase back into your car. You got in the drivers seat. You pulled away, leaving Jack who was angry and confused.