Imagine 49 Patrick Stump p.1

You sat backstage with your boyfriend Jack. You and him were watching Fall Out Boy perform which you've seen multiple times since Patrick the lead singer so happens to be your big brother. Jack was enjoying every single bit of it, but for you, you weren't. You had a bad feeling  that Patrick might do something. Patrick doesn't have a liking for Jack, he never really has. You would of thought out of all the people in the band that Patrick would be the most supportive, but he wasn't. After the concert you grabbed Jack's hand and pulled him away.

"Woah y/n don't you want to see your brother?" Jack asked totally unaware of Patrick disliking him.

"Jack no please" You said but Jack had you stay. You pushed Jack behind you which confused him.

"Hey y/n!" Patrick said and he hugged you. "oh..hi uh Sean"

"Hey" Jack replied.

"What you doing here?" Patrick said to Jack.

"I came with y/n to see you preform" Jack explained.

Patrick nodded slowly and looked towards the guys who were doing something else.

"Well you can leave" Patrick said. You looked at Patrick, the look of guilt in his eyes but he serious.

"Oh um well come on y/n" Jack said and started to leave. You turned to follow when Patrick grabbed your hand.

"Y/n come on tour with me" Patrick said with a sorry look. You shook your head.

"I'm sorry Patrick..I want to be with Jack" You told him. Patrick frowned.

"You'd rather be with some guy then your brother?" Patrick asked. He was really trying to act calm.

"That some guy is my boyfriend and Yes Patrick is rather be with him right now" you said to your brother. Patrick felt hurt. His eyes told you he feeling guilty.

"FINE THEN JUST LEAVE!" Patrick yelled.

You flinched and ran into Jacks arms. His strong scent made you calmer.

"Let's go baby" Jack said and walked you out.

Pete and Andy held Patrick back. He wanted to run and apologize. Say he was sorry but Pete knew he would just turn to yelling again. Patrick broke down into tears. He missed his little girl of a sister. Patrick had a small feeling he knew what he needs to do.

You cried all the way home. You missed the boy that you call big brother. You really wanted to fix this disliking.

A/N- Part Two???