Imagine 69 *The Fight p.2*

*so before I start this can anyone explain what 69 means? Like its a number..I know that but I've seen some people laugh or comment a smirking face with that number, like wtf am I missing?!*

You cried for hours. After about two hours you picked yourself up. You walked to Anthony and Ian's hotel room. You knocked and half asleep Anthony answered.
"He's gone! Are you happy now!!" You screamed.
"Y/N? What's going on?" Anthony asked.
You broke down and fell into his arms.
"J-Jack he broke up with me" you told him.
"What?" Anthony gasped. He didn't mean for anything to happen.
"Don't what me! You did this! You caused this!" You yelled at him.
Anthony pulled you into his room.
"Y/N I didn't cause shit! You started it! You fought me on a stupid small comment" Anthony argued.
"Anthony!" You yelled. You were going to argue back but then it hit you. He was right. You fell to your knees crying.
"Your right! It is my fault!!" You cried. Anthony got on the ground and pull you into his lap.
"I'm sorry y/n" he said softly.
You just cried. You couldn't even speak. You were mad and upset that you were so blind to see that you were hurting Jack.

Anthony on the other hand was broken. He didn't mean to make this happen. Yeah he said some stuff he shouldn't have but he was truly sorry about that.
He waited for y/n to fall asleep. Anthony left his little sister sleeping while he went looking for Jack.

Anthony first went back to Y/n's room to see if Jack maybe went back but no he wasn't there. So next he went to Markiplier's room, but Mark didn't know where he was. After Mark, Anthony went to Felix's room. Still no Jack. Anthony was sneaking around the hotel, praying he doesn't get swarmed with fans. He's only in his sweatpants and loose shirt. His hair was all messy from sleeping. Anthony was starting to give up, did Jack just leave the convention all together?
He went in to the lobby and pushed open the bathroom door.
"What the f**k!!!" Anthony yelled as he saw Jack.
"Oh hey Anthony" Jack said nervously.
"Jack were have you been?" Anthony asked.
Jack looked into the mirror and sighed.
"I was hiding in here until the fans outside calmed down" Jack replied.
"There isn't anyone out there" Anthony said and crossed his arms.
"Oh really? Well I guess I'll be going going" Jack said and started to leave.
"Nope" Anthony said and grabbed Jack.
"What?" Jack questioned.
"We need to talk" Anthony said seriously.
Jack followed Anthony into the lobby. They sat in the chairs.
"What did you break up with Y/N?" Anthony questioned.
"I didn't want you two to fight anymore" Jack answered.
"That's a sh*tty idea, Jack me and
y/n are brother and sister we are going to fight" Anthony said.
Jack sighed.
"No Anthony that's not what I meant. I didn't like you guys fighting about me" Jack said.
"Ooooh I'm sorry Jack, Y/n is broken without you. Please Jack don't leave her, you and her fitted together like a glove" Anthony begged.
Jack sighed and looked down.
"I didn't want to leave her but Anthony, y'all's fighting was hurting me more than you can imagine. I felt like I was tearing you guys apart" Jack said.
"Jack from the bottom of my heart, I'm truly sorry. I know it's was my fault! If I didn't act like a complete d*ck to you, me and her wouldn't of fought" Anthony said and rubbed his eyes. He was really tired.
"Anthony it's okay, it's just..." Jack started.
"Just what?" Anthony asked.
"It's just...I just broke up with her and now I want her back" Jack sighed.
"Then go get her back, she's even more sorry than I am. Jack you were her rock, her best friend. You guys were perfect together until you met me. My protective side came out and after I questioned you; I started to like you. I liked how you treated y/n, it was better than any boy as ever done. I didn't want y/n to know I was easing up on you...so I put a wall up. A hate wall. I acted like I hated you, trust me Jack fighting with y/n was the hardest thing ever. I'm so sorry, I shouldn't of done it" Anthony said tears threatening to fall
Jack half smiled. "Thanks Anthony, I understand"
Anthony stood up. "Friends?"
Jack stood up as well "friends."
"Good now let's go get your girl" Anthony smiled.