I was tagged! And Imagine 70

*Thanks Pandapowza for tagging me into this, so only ten facts? Okay easy lol* Plus I'm sorry this imagine is bad and its not very long. I have a few requests that I am working on and they should be long!

Anyway get on with these ten facts.

1. I'm 15 and about to be a sophomore.
2. I play Ice Hockey with a boys and girls team.
3. I started to learn about Fall Out Boy, Panic! and TOP last year and I got in you tubers three years ago.
4. I'll be starting to learn the drums soon!
5. I've been writing since 6th grade 😁 never read that Luke Bryan Fanfic...it's so bad.
6. I used to be obsessed with Country Music now I'm just eh with it.
7. I don't ship septicplier that much anymore, I do ship Brallon and Joshler though. (I know they won't ever date but eh it's fun to ship them like watching the videos how can you not ship them!)
8. I own three horses, a dog and a cat at my moms house and two dogs and two goats at my dads house.
9. My parents are divorced, but they both are re married now to other people.
10. I love making friends but I have bad anxiety and shyness so it's kinda hard :/
11. I KNOW IT WAS ONLY TEN BUT I WANTED TO ADD THIS.. anyway I have many nick names. Here are some- Jack, Pete, Ky, Nikki, Calum, Penguin

Imagine time!

"Jack!" You called as you walked through the house.

No answer.

"Jack!!" You called louder.

Still no answer.

You walked into his office to see him; sitting in his chair with his head down his desk. Slight snores came from him. You turned on his lights to see he was only in his boxers and shirt. You turned off his computer.

"Jack" You whispered at shook his shoulder. He groaned and sat up but only to lean back in his chair. His mouth hung open as he looked really uncomfortable.

"Jack" You whispered again and kissed his cheek. He stirred a little bit before sitting up, he stretched out his arms.

"Good morning" He yawned.

You giggled "Love its still Monday and its 12:30 at night"

He tilted his head and stood up.

"Really? When did I fall asleep?" He asked.

"You said you were going to record some video's around 9 this morning and I haven't seen you since" You explained.

"Oh" He mumbled.

You smiled, and touched his cheek which was red with a few lines from his cords he fell asleep on.

"You were sleeping hard" You smiled.

Jack smiled softly, he leaned his forehead against yours. His blue eyes were begging for sleep and his bright green hair was extremely messy.

"Jack lets go bed" You said and grabbed his hands.

You heard him smirk and walk a little faster.

"Not like that!" You scolded and slapped his arm.

"Awww!!" He whined.

"Jack come on, your tired and I'm tired lets get some sleep" You said and laid down. Jack followed and cuddled up next to you.

"goodnight" He yawned.

"Night" You replied.

*btw the new kids animal movie called sing has a trailer where the little kid kittens are singing Panic! At the disco! I died laughing, I put the link up at the top, idk if it will work but check it out*