Imagine 29

"Sean" you sighed while walking in to his recording room.

Jack turned around, you never call him by his real name unless its important.

"I've been thinking" you started. Jack stayed sitting in his recording chair as he listened to you. He didn't know what to say since he was still in shock that you called him Sean.
"We haven't visited my family before and.." You were fumbling with your words. You didn't really prepare your speech like you wanted to. Jack watch you like an curious puppy. His eyes were caring and soft as he looked in to yours. He was slightly smiling that you were nervous to ask him about your family.
"And we've been dating for almost a whole two years" you said. Jack smiled all the way at the 'almost a whole two years' part. He can't believe that's he's been with you, his love for two years.

"You want to visit them" Jack cut you off.

You nodded your head while looking at your feet. You felt a hand on your shoulder. You looked up to see Jack standing in front of you.

"Don't be shy or nervous to ask me, we can plan a trip to see them" Jack said softly.

You smiled brightly and hugged Jack.

"Thank you! Thank you! Jack" you said.

Jack laughed at how excited you were. He didn't understand why you never asked to go see them before.

"Don't thank me baby, your my girl and their your family so we are going to see them" Jack said.

You pulled away from the hug and reached up to take his glasses off. Jack was confused as he watched you fold up the glasses.

"You won't be needing these" you said setting them down on the table.

"Why?" He asked.

"Your not editing anymore" you simply answered.

"What do yo-" Jack was cut off by you kissing him.
His eyes got wide when you gently slid your hand up his shirt.

"Oh that's what you mean" Jack said.

Let's just say the rest of the night was pretty amazing. 😏