Imagine 65 *The Fight p.1*

*Sorry I haven't updated in so long
:( I'm trying to get everything done at once which means I'm trying to write, take driving lessons, train my goats for show season and get ready for school. I'm just so stressed out! I need to take a minute and breathe but I kinda can't, I just wanna go and make everyone happy. I wanna make sure everyone is happy and has what they want. But I'm failing bad at it. Oh well enjoy this imagine :)*

"Look I said I'm sorry! What more do you want?!"
"Something better than a pathetic apology!"

Jack stood back and out of the drama as he watched his girlfriend and her brother fight. Jack would step in but last time he did that, he got himself in a world of hurt.
He didn't like to see them fight but he can't do much. Whenever they get into an argument, Jack would just go off and do something until y/n came to him.
Today Jack couldn't escape it, so he just took it in.

"Y/n! I'm sorry! Why can't you expect that?!"

"Because Anthony, I can't easy forgive my brother for being a complete dick to my boyfriend!"

"Look y/n it was a long time ago! I like Jack now, he's a great guy for you!"

"Stop lying! Listen to yourself Anthony, your lying through your teeth! I heard you talking to Ian about him!"

"Okay fine you caught me on that but I'm sorry y/n! I truly am! I can't do much when you can't forgive me! I've apologized to you and to Jack!"

"Anthony your apologies can't fix the open wounds you've caused! Jack has a permeant scar from when you punched him!"

"I said I was sorry about that! He has healed now! And has forgiven me! Why can't you?!"

Jack slightly touched his small scar above his right eye, it's small but if you knew about it, you could see it. Jack sighed and lowered his head. He soon felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up to see Ian. Ian is Anthony's best friend.
"Uh h-hi Ian" Jack stuttered.
"Hey Jack, How are ya?" Ian asked.
"Good I guess" Jack replied.
Ian looked up and over at the fighting siblings.
"They're at it again.." Ian sighed sadly. Jack nodded slowly as he watched and listened.
"I can't get Anthony to stop his hating on you, he does like you Jack, he likes you a lot it's just there's this one thing he can't get off his mind" Ian explained.
"What's that?" Jack asked.
"You're dating his baby sister" Ian said.
Jack frowned. "Yeah..I didn't know dating y/n would cause this, I love her a lot it's just I can't stand the fighting..."
Ian looked at Jack. Jack was almost into tears.
"You don't mean.." Ian gasped slightly.
"Y-Yeah..I m-might break up with her, I don't want her and Anthony to fight like this anymore" Jack sniffled.
"Jack..no..don't do that" Ian said.
"I have too, I don't want this to get any worse" Jack sighed and stood up from his spot on the ground. Ian stood up with him.
Jack walked over to Anthony and
y/n.
"Y/N can we talk?" Jack asked.
You looked at Jack and shook your head and went back to Anthony.
Jack sighed and walked away defeated.
He went to y'all's hotel room, he played games on his phone as he waited for you to return.
He didn't wait long because next thing he knew he heard a door slam shut. He looked up from his phone.
"I can't believe him!" You yelled angrily.
"Y/N it's not his fault" Jack said to you.
"Yes it is! It clearly- wait why is your bag packed?" You stopped and saw all of Jack's stuff packed up.
"That's what I need to talk to you about" Jack said and put his phone in his pocket. He picked up his bag and set it by the door.
"Y/N I can't go on seeing you and Anthony fight, it's tearing you apart and your family, I love you so much to see this go on any longer" Jack said and touched your cheek gently as tears fell down your cheeks.
"W-What are you saying Jack" you asked, already knowing the answer.
"I'm saying we should take a break" he said.
You lowered your head. Jack lifted it back up and kissed you softly. He walked away, last you saw was Jack grabbing his bags and walking out.