Imagine 44

*woah! Hey everyone! Before I start this imagine I just wanted to thank everyone for the 9.04k reads. It really means a lot to have a book or fanfic come out as something you don't think will be popular and have it be popular-ish so thank you all so much*

"Y/n I'm done!" Jack yelled angrily.
What? You thought. He was upstairs in his office. What was he done with?
He came storming down stairs and huffed as he walked past you.
What in the hell?
"Jack?" You questioned as he angering drank from a glass full of water.
"Babe stop acting that way" you giggled.
He didn't look very tuff while drinking water.
"Y/n I'm so pissed off at that stupid game!!" He yelled and slammed the glass down, causing it to break.
Great. You thought, another thing to add to the list. Jack was broken at least two other glasses this week. First one was accidentally hitting it with his hand and the second it slipped out of his hands while he was washing them.
"Jack it's just a game" you said knowing to him it was not just a game.
"Y/n I died like thirty times!" He whined. You laughed at his accent with the Th sound.
"I love when you say something with Th" you say him.
Jack crossed his arms.
"Y/n! Listen to me whine!" He demanded.
You couldn't help but laugh at his child self.
"Y/n!" Jack said and stomped his foot now using his tantrum as a cute game.
"Jack" you said and kissed him.
"Calm down"
He shook his head.
"No! I refuse!" He said and in a child like manner he walked away. Upset you wouldn't listen to his rant but how could you when he stuck his bottom lip out and crossed his arms over his chest. He was just too adorable to be mad.