Imagine 94

You sighed as you saw Jack from afar. He was with his girlfriend and Mark. You had the biggest crush on Jack. But you couldn't date him. No, he was with (Random Name).
You felt a soft hand rest on your shoulder. You looked up and saw Felix. You gasped and hugged him. He chuckled softly and hugged you back.
Felix was a good friend of yours and he knew about your crush along with Dan, your big brother, and Phil, your best guy friend.
"I'm sorry" Felix whispered.
You only nodded and held on to him. You soon let go and tried to control your tears.
"Hey don't-" Felix said softly before he was interrupted by Jack and the other two.
You quickly walked away from Felix and over to Dan and Phil. You hugged Phil and held on to his shirt with a tight grip. Phil hugged you back. He rubbed your back as you cried.
"Hey it's okay" Dan said as he stood beside you and set his hand on your back.
You pulled away from Phil and shook your head. You whipped your eyes before sniffling.
"D-Dan it's shouldn't be t-this bad!" You cried out.
"No it's okay" Dan said while calming you back down.
"Come on, let's go to the party" Phil said.
There was a small PAX YouTuber party. Though Dan and Phil aren't the ones to go to PAX but you convinced them since you didn't want to go alone to see Felix.
You nodded. Phil linked fingers with you. He's done that since you and him first met. It's normal and most youtubers know the story behind it. Well I think the only person that doesn't know it is Jack. Since you never really talk to him.
You, Dan and Phil stayed in the back..like always.
You looked at Phil who was on his phone then over at Dan who was also on his phone.
"Hey guys wanna get some drinks?" You asked.
Phil looked up and shrugged. Dan nodded and followed. Phil grabbed your hand again which made your anxiety go down a little bit. You felt eyes on you but it's a party so who knows.
All three of you guys order drinks. You sat at the bar and talked over the music the best y'all could.
You felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned and saw Mark.
"Hey" you said.
"Hey, wanna dance with me?" He asked.
"What about Amy?" You questioned.
"I asked her. She didn't mind" Mark reassured you.
You nodded and took his hand. You and him danced and for once it felt like nothing in the world mattered. Not even the thought about Jack was bugging you.
After the song ended you thanked Mark.
He smiled and went back to his girl. You scanned the room for Felix and Marzia but accidentally made eyes contact with Jack. You quickly looked away and fast walked towards the bar.
You soon found Felix. He was leaving the party.
"Where are you going?" You asked him.
"My room. I'm tired" he replied.
You nodded and went to find Dan and Phil. You found them in the corner...again.
"Hey let's go back to the hotel!" You said over the music.
They nodded and followed you out. After Dan and Phil went to bed, you went to the hotel bar. No reason why, it was really because it was quiet. And that's what you really needed.
You closed your eyes and laid your head down.
You heard shuffling around beside you. You looked up and saw Jack.
"Hi" he said softly with a small wave.
"Hi" you croaked.
"I saw you with Phil. Didn't know y'all were together" he said.
"What will it be?" The bartender asked.
"Beer and-" Jack said and looked over at you.
"Guinness" you replied.
"Really? Wow didn't know you liked that" Jack said.
You nodded and looked down at your hands.
"So you and Phil?" Jack said.
"W-what? No, only friends" you said to Jack. Like it matters anyway.
"Why are you here?" You asked barley above a whisper.
"Because" Jack replied.
"What about your g-girlfriend?" You asked.
"Oh...her..yeah she's uh in my room asleep" Jack replied.
*Btw this isn't Jack's girlfriend in real life. Just a different one in this story.*
"Oh" you said.
The awkward tension was killing you.
"Y/N" Jack said as he sipped on his beer.
"Yes" you replied.
"I shouldn't be say this but Y/N I'm in love with you. I can't stand the fact that you ignore me and dodge me! It hurts" Jack said to you.
You frowned slightly.
"Me ignore you? I wasn't ignoring you Jack. I was ignoring your girlfriend. I don't like her, even since-" you stopped before you said anything else.
"Since what?" Jack asked.
"Since she...hurt me..." you said softly.
Jack looked surprised.
"She what? How did she?" Jack wasn't able to say words.
"Jack it's not important" you said trying to get him to stop.
"No y/n it is important!" Jack said to you.
"Jack..really not now..not here..please..I'm not comfortable talking about it" you told him.
He nodded.
"Well y/n I don't when we will be able to talk again like this..alone but I'm respect you. I'm sorry for whatever she did..besides um between you and me...I'm breaking up with her" Jack said.
"Jack I'm sorry-" you started.
"Don't be y/n. I can't fake love someone it'll only hurt her more than me" Jack explained.
You nodded.
"Jack-" you were cut off by jacks lips.
The kiss was soft and made you feel all warm inside. His lips fit yours perfectly. He pulled away and rested his forehead on yours.
"I love you.." he sighed.
"I-I love y-you too" you replied.
He smiled and stood up. He let money on the counter and handed you his number.
"We'll be in touch" he said and walked off leaving you speechless.