Imagine 77 *Braxton Adventures*

To everyone who requested an imagine, don't worry I didn't forget about y'all. It's been a rough few weeks. Family stuff and School crap. I feel bad for being late on updating. I thought you all would leave since I was late for awhile. But thank you for staying. I'll start updating more often.

*Braxton's POV-*

Momma has been acting weird lately. She's been sick and grumpy for the past week. Jack doesn't seem to notice but me and Sammy do. It all happened the day, me and Sam came back from staying with Jacks parents aka Pa and grandma.
Momma was happy to see us but had that look in her eye that she seemed sad. I'm too scared to confront her, what if she yells?
Sammy has been sleeping in my room for the past few days. He says he's scared of the dark even though he has like five night lights. I don't mind though. I love being the big brother. It makes me feel important and what's that word? Oh yeah responsible. Anyway today is Saturday and I woke up early. I pulled the my brightly colored blanket off and crawled out of bed. Sammy was still sleeping, he was holding his little stuff Moose. I don't know why he likes that thing so much but he does.
I did my normal morning routine and went to wake Jack and Mom up. I woke Jack up first then Mom, I've learned to never wake a girl that's sick. Well actually Jack said that. I'm just copying him.
"Jack" I said as he made me some breakfast.
"Yeah Brax?" He replied.
"Is momma okay?" I asked while taking my plate from Jack.
"Well yeah buddy, What makes you think differently?" Jack said and sat down beside me.
"She's looks sick and it worries me, Jack I'm supposed to protect momma. I promised her" I told him.
Jack smiled.
"I know buddy, don't worry I'll talk to her okay?" Jack said with a warming smile.
"Okay" I answered.
"Now go get dressed and wake Sammy up okay?" Jack said and took my plate to the sink.
"Okay" I said and went to my room.
"Sammy, Sammy wake up" I said shaking his shoulders.
He moaned and sat up. He went to the living room where Jack was while I got dressed for the day.
Skinny jeans and a band shirt. Something I was raised on. I went back to moms room to see if she's awake.
She was still in bed, so I crawled up in to the bed with her.
"Momma" I said.
"Yeah" she replied.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
She smiled softly and kissed my head.
"Yeah baby, I'm just feeling a little down. Okay?" She said and sat up. I followed her into the living room where Sam and Jack were.
"Hey love" Jack said to mom while giving her a kiss.

*a few hours later*

"Hey Sammy" I said while sitting on the floor with him.
"Hi bubby" he replied.
I played with him while Jack was recording. Mom went out for awhile so I decided to play with Sam.
"I'm home!" Mom called.
"Mommy!" Sam cheered and jumped to his feet. I smiled as he ran over and hugged her leg.
"Hey Sammy, Hi Brax" Mom said and set some bags on the counter.
I waved and looked down at the cars and toy soldiers.
"Hey Brax, Sam come here for a minute" Mom said. I got up and joined her on the couch.
"So I wanted to tell you something" She said and started to smile.
"How would you like for a baby sibling?" She said.
My mouth dropped and I started to get really happy. While Sam tilted his head in confusion.
"Mommy I want Daddy" Sam whined. He was totally unfazed about Mom having another baby. I was excited! I hope it's a girl! Or a boy..either one is fine I guess. I just want more friends to play with.
"Not right now Sammy, Dad is working" Mom said to Sam.
"But But..pleaseee" He said and gave her the puppy eyes.
She sighed and gave in. I laughed, My brother is so good with the puppy eyes.
After a few minutes Jack came into he living room. His face was tear stained and he was smiling. Mom came in behind with Sam.
"Jack?" I questioned.
"You're momma is having another baby!" Jack said.
I smiled happily. "I know! Momma told us"
"I was going to keep it a secret but Sammy kinda told him" Mom said while picking up my brother.
Jack smiled and pulled us into a hug.
"It's okay. I'm happy to have a new arrival" Jack said.
I smiled. I swear I have the best family.