I got up with the kids and made them breakfast before they drove to school.

When they had left, I got a quick shower then chilled in the living room with Dustin's pup.

We played for a while and watched TV together on the couch. Before he came with me, I took him for a walk out back so he didn't have an accident in the jeep.

We got to the tower and no one was in the living room.

"That's surprising, usually Bruce is waiting on the couch for me as he tries to contain his excitement to start the next experiment." I said to no one in particular.

I texted him that I was here and got an immediate response telling me to come down to the lab. I texted him back telling him that I had to take Shadow up to Steve and dad first.

I called Shadow to come with me up the steps and he followed me to my parents room. I knocked and received a "come in".

"Hey, I'm here to get the next test administered; can you watch Shadow for a while?" I asked as he ran up and jumped on their bed.

"Sure, Pete." Steve giggled as his face got bombarded by the dog's tongue.

"Thanks, guys." I said as I closed the door and made my way to the lab.

I went down and Bruce told me to sit in the chair. I did and he injected me with something.

"What's this one gonna do?" I asked, knowing he wasn't going to tell me.

"You'll see soon enough. This one has actually been requested by Wade since day one. Too bad he's not here to see what happens." Bruce said.

"It was requested by him? What's that mean?" I asked.

"He wanted to see if I could do or give you this for a long time. You can thank him later for what happens." Bruce said.

"Is it stuff that's gonna give me big boobs or make my dick bigger or something?" I asked, knowing that's something he'd ask for.

"Nope, but it is something a spider has to go through." He hinted.

"'Has to go through'? So.... it's a phase?"

"Not telling you anymore about it."

"Okay, well, can I go home even without him being there?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're actually probably gonna be better off at home with no one around. Believe me, if this one works out the way it's supposed to, you're not gonna want anyone but Wade there." Bruce laughed.

"All I ask is that you record what happens and the times it happens. Other than that, you're free to go." Bruce smirked.

"That's it?" I asked, waiting for the catch.

"That's it." He said as he outstretched his hand and offered me a help up.

I left with the puppy and dropped him off at home before going to the store to get groceries, since there was nothing good at home anymore.

Halfway through my shopping trip, I felt myself get hard for no reason. It didn't really phase me since guys get random hard ons all the time. I made sure it wasn't noticeable and continued my shopping. As I kept going though, it got worse and my senses started getting even more heightened then they were.

I hurried up and checked out before it got too hard to handle. I got home and had to relieve the stress that was severely getting out of hand in my pants. I barely touched myself and came the biggest load I've ever had.

I recorded what happened and the time span it did before calling Bruce.

"Is this supposed to make me extremely horny?" I asked.