One Month

"Petey...... Petey, wake up." Wade gently kissed my neck.

"What, Wade?" I softly moaned.

"You got a doc appointment in an hour and you still need to get all showered up."

"Doctor?" I questioned as I got up and ran for the bathroom.

I started puking and he came in and sat me on his lap before rubbing my stomach.

"You need a check up, baby. Plus, today you can get your first ultrasound done." He kissed the back of my neck.

"I forgot about that! Oh my god! I'm so excited we get to see the babies today!" Excitement flowed through me.

"I am too, baby boy."

After I finished puking my guts out, I got a shower while he made breakfast.

I went in to get dressed and grabbed a shirt that I wore quite often. I put it on and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

"I look huge!" I whined.

I trotted out of our bedroom and to the kitchen down the hall.

"Wade." I whined.

"Yes, my sexy spider?" He turned his head towards me slightly but continued to cook.

"Does this shirt make me look fat?" I stood there with my hands on my hips, which were also big in my opinion.

"It doesn't make you look fat at all but it does show off that beautiful baby belly you're sportin." He half smiled.

"So it makes me look fat." I sighed.

"Baby boy, you don't look fat. You are glowing though."

"What the hell does that even mean? A normal person can't glow...." I scowled and cocked my head to the side.

"Good thing you're not normal." He kissed my cheek as he handed me a plate of food.

"Wade, my favorite shirt, that I literally wear atleast one day a week, doesn't fit. I'm fat!" I complained.

"You're not fat. Hey, look at me-" He lifted my chin with his index finger. "-you're not, okay? You're not fat, that's just the babies showing you that they're there. They're sayin, hey daddy, look how big we're gettin! Aren't you proud? You have a pleasantly plump baby bump." Wade raised my shirt and rubbed circles into my stomach as he giggled at his use of rhyme.

"So what do I do now? My shirts are all tight on me and I don't wanna wear a shirt that acts like my suit because of my belly." I sat my food down and wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued to rub my stomach.

"Wear one of mine." He advised.

"You wouldn't mind?"

"Babe, I love seein you in my clothes. I think they're cute on you cause they're so big. Why would I mind anyway, you wash our clothes." He laughed.

"I just wanted to make sure before I grabbed one."

He quit rubbing my bump then put his hands on my ass. Wade picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He sat me on the dresser while he opened his drawer.

"Cut off, v-neck, wife-beater, or regular?" He asked.

"Can't you say tank top instead of "wife-beater"? I hate the sound of that. It sounds so inhumane."

"That's what they're called, babe."

"They're called tank tops. You don't go into a store and see "wife-beater" on a pack of them, do you? No, you see tank top."